10/20/2014 - Bonuses for Forum Posts

Alex

• Administrators

Sorry about the wait, I only have the spreadsheet at home. Should be updated now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Also, what would you feel about instead of a post count, have something tied to the reputation (like/dislike). Although I guess that doesn't work so well since it's easy to abuse that. But no different than someone going into the spam threads.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Also, what would you feel about instead of a post count, have something tied to the reputation (like/dislike). Although I guess that doesn't work so well since it's easy to abuse that. But no different than someone going into the spam threads.

Reputation idea was shot down and spam post don't count to score

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Underlordgc is correct, we figured that reputation is very easily abusable, even more so than post count, and by not counting posts made in the spam forums towards your post count we're (more or less) ensuring that only quality posts count towards the bonuses.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Nation ID: 6788

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6788

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!