Donation Suggestion Thread

Grendel

The best idea so far that hasnt been implemented is custom currency options. Alex if your reading this simply think about it. You could make a lot more money than you think! Another idea from me might be custom fonts.

Ideas that need to be implemented asap:

More governments

Custom fonts (nation fonts, descriptions and etc...)

Custom currency

Add more help options to make it easier for new users

Edited by Crispy General
  • Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/3/2017 at 11:51 AM, Queen Isabella Marie Xiong said:

Add payments from Goggle Play (Account) or Goggle Pay to payment options. Done directly through Google.

The annoyance of Paypal can not be dealt with or trusted anymore by me.

I second this! Especially with how easy it is to make money via the Google Rewards app. I have a hard time finding things to spend my credits on.

Donation description: Payment option - Accept Google Play credits/payment. It is an app on the play store. 

Price(USD): N/A

Effect: Another payment option.

Edited by bimk

• 2 months later...

Reset Baseball Team

Cost: 2 credits/$10

This option, when purchased, would replace your current baseball team with a new, untrained one with all the players being 20 years of age. 

If you're really desperate for revenue you could make it cost 1 credit/$5 per player reset.

• 3 months later...

If you are a VIP member donating to P&W, you should have access to a list of things ongoing in the development.  That way paying players can know what is going on, it would be cool to see progress being made.  It would kind of be like a To_Do_List and of course, the members seeing this list shouldn't bother Alex about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

• 1 month later...

Here is an idea for the subscriptions

Make a subscription for $5 a month with 1 credit and VIP.

On top of that, give the ability to bulk order the subscription.  

This would make it more affordable and will generate more revenue. 

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, Comstock said:

Reset Baseball Team

Cost: 2 credits/$10

This option, when purchased, would replace your current baseball team with a new, untrained one with all the players being 20 years of age. 

If you're really desperate for revenue you could make it cost 1 credit/$5 per player reset.

Personally i would like to see a baseball league setup that people use one credit to join and there is a price amount like in real life

• Alex unpinned this topic