The Atlas Confederacy and Phoenix sign PIAT

Caillou

nSKF50Q.png     QqqvOG8.jpg

The Atlas Confederacy will now work in partnership with The Phoenix Brotherhood. The treaty will be as follows:

- The two alliances will offer each other information to encourage growth and healthy relations between the two alliances. Releasing confidential information to any unaffiliated nations or alliances will be treated as breaking the treaty.

- The two alliances will grow and prosper together peacefully, any acts of aggression are not to be directed towards each other. Acts of aggression that are not promptly taken care of will be treated as breaking the treaty.

- Aid will be offered if terms are agreed upon between the leaders of the two alliances, aid is not always required and can be requested or offered.

signed for The Atlas Confederacy:

President of The Atlas Confederacy, Pubstomper
Minister of War for The Atlas Confederacy, Grandmaster Chad
Minister of Justice for The Atlas Confederacy, Paul Banks
Minister of Trade for The Atlas Confederacy, Grogorszag

Signed for Phoenix:

Kadin, the Sovereign

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

We look forward to working with you guys.

o/ TAC

o/ PhX

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

Quit changing your flag and sign treaties with real alliances instead

o/TAC

o/Phoenix

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Quit changing your flag and sign treaties with real alliances instead

o/TAC

o/Phoenix

In response to the flag changing: It's all ogre now.

• Upvote 1

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

What happened to Kadin?

He quit, again.

This was the image on his forum

keep-calm-and-adios-amigos.png

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well. That was fun.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 2 weeks later...