Join Seven Kingdoms On Our March To Victory!

Ren

• 2 weeks later...

*Blushes*

Why not join us and be apart of a fantastic community? We have roleplays on the forum, as well as game nights and coming soon our own radio station. Why join just any alliance when you can join one of the best?

Skvanguardsig_zps11961596.png

*Blushes*

Why not join us and be apart of a fantastic community? We have roleplays on the forum, as well as game nights and coming soon our own radio station. Why join just any alliance when you can join one of the best?

Skvanguardsig_zps11961596.png

To be entirely accurate we already have a radio station located here: http://www.7kingdoms.org/index.php?/page/radio.html

We just haven't had any live shows yet. First one will be this Sunday, a show focused on PW, hosted by Prefontaine and myself (and in the future, Cody as well.)

wF9Bjre.gif

To be entirely accurate we already have a radio station located here: http://www.7kingdoms.org/index.php?/page/radio.html

We just haven't had any live shows yet. First one will be this Sunday, a show focused on PW, hosted by Prefontaine and myself (and in the future, Cody as well.)

Just need to confirm the time, but I've witnessed a show hosted by Tenages in the past and it's a lot of fun. For inside info, abuse by Ragnar, and more...

Join SK.

c3Ct0v4.png

Just need to confirm the time, but I've witnessed a show hosted by Tenages in the past and it's a lot of fun. For inside info, abuse by Ragnar, and more...

Join SK.

Truth be told. It's normally people shouting abuse at me, not the other way around. :P

I just joined Seven Kingdoms and plan to redecorate the place with pink curtains and flowers.

I'm sure we can sort a theme out one month. You're not the first girl in SK to ask for a theme to fit around them for a month.

Yay! We have womenz.  Welcome to SK, my Lady.  Pink curtains and flowers, though? Srsly? 

I'm totally not the one who keeps asking them to join us. I mean it, blame Solomon or Tenages.

I think you're in the wrong alliance. 240.gif (just joking, obviously - SK is awesome)

Thanks Kurdanak! GPA are pretty cool too even if you're a bunch of pixel huggers!

So if you had to sell your alliance to someone in less then 10 words what would you say?

"We don't sell SK to prospectives. Sell us on you."

(Dead serious about that btw. We're quite happy being small. In fact many of us would prefer to be smaller. You need to sell SK on why you'd be a good fit and why they should accept your application.)

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

I guess what I'm getting at is what makes you guys unique... I mean apart from the theme. I'm just trying to get a gauge on things beyond the standard canned "we have the best guides, we have the best community, etc." that everyone claims to have.

Are you guys from another game? If so what game... you know things of that nature.

So if you had to sell your alliance to someone in less then 10 words what would you say?

As Tenages pointed out. We don't sell ourselves to you it's the other way around. We're smaller and elite by choice.

I guess what I'm getting at is what makes you guys unique... I mean apart from the theme. I'm just trying to get a gauge on things beyond the standard canned "we have the best guides, we have the best community, etc." that everyone claims to have.

Are you guys from another game? If so what game... you know things of that nature.

We originally started on Project Terra. However that game shut down and we spent a year in limbo and eventually found here. We don't state we have the best guides nor community. We do however have a tight knit family that look after each other, most of us play other games together and we enjoy our friendship.

Truth be told. If you're looking for some amazingly large alliance, look elsewhere we're not that type of alliance and we never will be. If you want a small tight knit group who're more mature than most others then SK or Guardian are the alliances of choice. 

I keep attacking rogues, but they never fight back...so I guess I'm just destined to keep my pixels forever. :(

Dam rogues!