People in the same network

Joseph Kabila

So in the game rules you can't trade with people in your network and what not. I have a few questions.

1. We are friends and we go to school (yes I saw what it said on schools) if they were to go home would we be okay to trade or what not?

2. I have also a brother I have gotten into the game but we live in the same house and go to the same school would we be good to trade?

3. Is there anyway to remove this restriction between people in our network if we had like evidence that we were friends to a higher up?

Edited by Joseph Kabila

Generally speaking, the game developers position on this has been: no.

The reason isn't so much that you're cheating as much as it's a huge hassle to setup a manually operated system to prove it isn't cheating. People have cheated a lot in times past and claimed to go to school together etc.

I used to try trading with a nation that, while we weren't on the same network at the time of the trade, we had at times past been on the same network at the same time. The trade was blocked. I understand why, though. 

Not sure if Alex will weigh in or not, but just based on previous responses to questions like this, the answer will likely be to find other people to trade with. 

4 hours ago, Rok Semloh said:

Generally speaking, the game developers position on this has been: no.

The reason isn't so much that you're cheating as much as it's a huge hassle to setup a manually operated system to prove it isn't cheating. People have cheated a lot in times past and claimed to go to school together etc.

I used to try trading with a nation that, while we weren't on the same network at the time of the trade, we had at times past been on the same network at the same time. The trade was blocked. I understand why, though. 

Not sure if Alex will weigh in or not, but just based on previous responses to questions like this, the answer will likely be to find other people to trade with. 

I don't believe that's a good enough reason to restrict trading with people that are different people because we know each other. How am I supposed to show friends and be like yeah sorry we can't trade/battle/help because it's bannable. It is what it is.

5 hours ago, Joseph Kabila said:

I don't believe that's a good enough reason to restrict trading with people that are different people because we know each other. How am I supposed to show friends and be like yeah sorry we can't trade/battle/help because it's bannable. It is what it is.

Verify your accounts through here. This should remove all restrictions.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Joseph Kabila said:

There's no way for me to know that's not you who's created like 5 different accounts to cheat. I understand that it does suck when you really do have friends that want to play, so we came up with the Verification Process that Dio Brando mentioned.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link