The Golden Shower

Arkiri Arch

48 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hooray! I'm a real fan of your work. "Half Kastor Baby".... hilarious!

But no seriously there's a difference between being an amusing in-character antagonist and just being a shitbag. Might want to study up.

Okay, paper thin skin.

Edit:

In all seriousness, point taken. Shouldn't have said it to begin with. I'm not going to argue or defend myself cause I know I'm in the wrong.

Edited by Arkiri Arch
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

What is this virtue signalling bullshit? Are you that angsty about facing social consequences for your actions?

The fact that you changed it without prompting shows that you either believed it was wrong all along or knew how it would read to others. So you can apologize and move on or wait for it to pass, but egging people on to keep it fresh in the communities minds is not going to give you an outcome you want.

And there is a ton of irony in calling Thrax thin skinned when you literally made a thread to assuage your ego.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Or how about we accept his edit to his reply instead of becoming an echo chamber?

And he changed it quickly once he knew he had overstepped it.  You weren't there.  You didn't see how fast pace and insane the shit slinging got.

When people are too focused on trying to one up, mistakes happen.  That's why I had quickly stepped in and voiced my displeasure to both sides participating.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Or how about we accept his edit to his reply instead of becoming an echo chamber?

*toxic memelords vote other toxic memelords to the top of a community loaded with toxic memelords*

*one person is called out for letting his true colors show*

"this is becoming an ECHO CHAMBER" 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

And he changed it quickly once he knew he had overstepped it.  You weren't there.  You didn't see how fast pace and insane the shit slinging got.

When people are too focused on trying to one up, mistakes happen.  That's why I had quickly stepped in and voiced my displeasure to both sides participating.

I don't fault you for that, and actually thank you for it. But this isn't something that just slips, and if it is it's often indicitave of larger issues. The PewDiePie defense doesn't hold up. Also, Arch is not behaving in a way that would lead they average person to believe they are handling the aftermath in good faith.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Okay, paper thin skin.

Edit:

In all seriousness, point taken. Shouldn't have said it to begin with. I'm not going to argue or defend myself cause I know I'm in the wrong.

Don't get me totally wrong. I've said worse things myself: I enjoy offensive jokes. But when you toe step into being unfunny and/or genuinely upsetting people, I really think what you need to do is stop, and take ownership of the mistake. To me, making this thread seemed like you were proud, and that's why I commented. Shitbag was a rude thing to say, so sorry for that.

Anyway. I'm glad you took my point, so I'm happy to take what you said at face value. You can't unwind the clock. Just learn from it.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Don't get me totally wrong. I've said worse things myself: I enjoy offensive jokes. But when you toe step into being unfunny and/or genuinely upsetting people, I really think what you need to do is stop, and take ownership of the mistake. To me, making this thread seemed like you were proud, and that's why I commented. Shitbag was a rude thing to say, so sorry for that.

Anyway. I'm glad you took my point, so I'm happy to take what you said at face value. You can't unwind the clock. Just learn from it.

I appreciate your stance on this, but this thread wasn't made with that in mind at all. Just for the fact that The Golden Horde has 4/5 slots on the top liked posts. 

9 minutes ago, durmij said:

I don't fault you for that, and actually thank you for it. But this isn't something that just slips, and if it is it's often indicitave of larger issues. The PewDiePie defense doesn't hold up. Also, Arch is not behaving in a way that would lead they average person to believe they are handling the aftermath in good faith.

How in anyway does this post relate to the incident that happened last night? Where did I bring it up? How does that play into how many likes TGH as an alliance have recieved? What kind of red yarn and pin bullshit are you playing with here?

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

4 minutes ago, durmij said:

I'm not going to get into too in-depth here, but I'm not following you on this.

You're assuming it is indicative of larger issues, and immediately condemning a person based on that assumption.  You could be right, or you could be wrong.  It could be a slip up, or it could be some actual hatred.

For all intents and purposes, I haven't seen anything else based on him that leads me too think there are larger issues, and given how toxic the internet is generally - it's easy to get those "shock" terms stuck in your head.  In fact, I know he's a young high schooler looking to do better from what I've seen.

As long as a person learns from their mistakes, I'm cool with them.  Now for those that decide to remain pissy - well, you do you, but from personal experience - you won't be helping the situation any better.

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It's a bit ironic for the leader of an alliance whose membership has been spamming the same memes over and over and over again on the forums and in discord channels to complain about an echo chamber. 

28 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

As for this stuff if anyone wants to see how "fast pace" it got (as if that was at all relevant here) they can check the discord chat. I'm pretty sure it's all still there minus some edits by certain people. 

It's frankly ridiculous for you to try and imply you had "displeasure" for both sides when yours is the one bombarding discord channels with insults and throwing around homophobic and racial slurs. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So you think my reaction to the situation once it happened was fake, Smith?  Remind me, weren't you participating in it?

No, I am saying it's ridiculous for you to come out against echo chambers when your alliance is basically The Golden Chamber. I'm saying it's ridiculous for you to try and paint blame on both parties when your alliance is the one bombarding these channels and calling people racial and homophobic slurs. Like I said if anyone wants to read the chat I believe it's all still there 

• Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

I'm not surprised really and nor do I think having the most liked posts makes you "cool" or good people. KT was at the top for a while thanks to Thalmor. Soon enough the novelty of TGH will fade and all that will be remembered is how your members sling homophobic and racist terms around when things get "fast-paced". I mean Rickky is your FA man. Enough said there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

just remember kids racism is solved with hugs and big sloppy wet kisses not any kind of self-reflection or telling them they were super wrong

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, rey said:

just remember kids racism is solved with hugs and big sloppy wet kisses not any kind of self-reflection or telling them they were super wrong

You mean like how Arkiri literally admitted his wrong doing towards the beginning of this thread?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is self-reflection, right?

11 minutes ago, Smith said:

No, I am saying it's ridiculous for you to come out against echo chambers when your alliance is basically The Golden Chamber. I'm saying it's ridiculous for you to try and paint blame on both parties when your alliance is the one bombarding these channels and calling people racial and homophobic slurs. Like I said if anyone wants to read the chat I believe it's all still there 

Sure, people can go back and read.  There's a over-the-top use of cuck which is annoyingly tiresome, and the edited out racist term, to sum it up.  I do find it strange on the plural terminology, however.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

also remember kids; if you are racist and the people don't immediately start being nice to you after you have apologized, they are the problem

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Sure, people can go back and read.  There's a over-the-top use of cuck which is annoyingly tiresome, and the edited out racist term, to sum it up.  I do find it strange on the plural terminology, however.

Because there was another "meme/joke" just today. 

20180321_143901_copy.jpg

I guess it got too "fast pace" again

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You mean like how Arkiri literally admitted his wrong doing towards the beginning of this thread?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is self-reflection, right?

He is basically saying you're being Trump here and saying there are bad people on both sides. Something like that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Smith said:

20180321_143901_copy.jpg

Ha we all know that was directed to other tgh members in there. Also don't pretend I didn't bleach your eyes for you immediately after. Showed you my stash of secret photos and this is the appreciation I get.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

20180321_143901_copy.jpg

Big Brother Smith is watching. The same dude that blew up IG’s and KT’s spot got y’all again, but y’all were dumb enough to drop your shit at his front door. TWICE in less than 24 hours.

Goddess, cleanse us now.

• Downvote 4