A Shining Light, To Our Brothers In Arms

Big Boss

After the destruction of mother base, the world was divided In two, IQ and Not-IQ. Through the measurements and mean systems that propagated through memes, each side has grown entrenched, each a player in a game of balance, where alliances seek to maintain the status quo. 

mgs-v-ground-zeroes-mother-base-fire.jpg

The La-li-lu-le-lo; The men who propagated these memes, choosing delegates, harnessing orbis affairs for their own modicum of power and success, are still attempting to propagate those memes to a final fruition of what one man, Zero, thought was the Boss' will. To defect the world of nations, systems, norms, ages. Making the world become one through an overarching control of global affairs, conglomerating wealth, resources, and outsourcing war to mercenaries taken advantage of for the simple fact they were solders. 

Although I was a part of the La-li-lu-le-lo, I have come to realize that the Boss' will is much simpler than Zero believed. A place where mercenaries, solders, friends and comrades would not be used for needless wars on foreign soil, dying for no cause but the invisible hand of the free market, but utilized. Utilized to make war matter once again. 

I have come to realize that this bastardized version of the Boss' will needs to be undone. The networks, the programs responsible, must be destroyed. I must turn zero once more into nothing.

That is why I have created Outer Heaven. To train, produce, and prefect the fighting men who are so often taken advantage of today. As tools, where they can fight not for country or liberty, but instead for themselves, for true freedom, freedom to be outside. 

And thus, I must acquiesce that despite my involvement in creating the La-li-lu-le-lo, it is my responsibility to announce to orbis that Outer Heaven exists, and will train and outfit any willing to give their lives to stop the La-li-lu-le-lo, Zero, and create the world that the Boss' envisioned.

1444219065_774172_1444219116_noticia_nor

Outer Heaven;

Article 1.

Outer Heaven exists.

Article 2. 

We stop the La-li-lu-le-lo.

Article 3. 

???

Article 4. 

Profit.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"