Dear Pantheon

Arkiri Arch

9 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Isn't most of Pantheon bank in the micro alliance? They stole only a small part of the bank

Im not sure where the rest of it was then, i took everything there at time.
I'm pretty sure that's most of the money the bank had, cause we were tryin to take out a pretty big loan for a while now.

I think Ridcully had some of it with him though? For a while even, cause everybody seemed to have forgot about it til it was important.
Plus some of the whales might as well be banks themselves, so, yeah, probably really was a small part of it if those guys all go in. 

Ah well, everybody always has an awkward first time.

• Downvote 5

Just now, Micchan said:

How much?

Total value? Didn't do the math, a few billion for sure, i wouldn't guess higher than 10.

Alot of em dont ever talk to anybody or say anything, and last time i did WC checks, i remember one of the guys have like 270k steel. I couldn't imagine why somebody could possibly need 270k steel, so it might be more forgotten bank assets :P

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Angel Akuryo said:

Total value? Didn't do the math, a few billion for sure, i wouldn't guess higher than 10.

Alot of em dont ever talk to anybody or say anything, and last time i did WC checks, i remember one of the guys have like 270k steel. I couldn't imagine why somebody could possibly need 270k steel, so it might be more forgotten bank assets :P

You probably stole like 10% of the bank

Just now, Micchan said:

If that's the case i'd like to ask Sphinx how in the hell we had such a big issue of getting people their warchests by using the bank to help fund it. Part of the issue was that most of the WC resources were actually safekeeping of Tiggera, and even if they weren't it wasn't enough.

If we had 10x that, i'm legitimately curious how this problem was even a thing before i made gov, let alone continued to be while i was there designing a program to use the bank to help build WC's. :P

I'm probably right, and those guys i saw that no ones ever seem to heard from in forever, with 300k munitions, is just forgotten bank assets. If so, that's just funny. Who forgets that anyway?

• Downvote 8

Munitions as an example, and this is almost certainly not necessarily whats meant when Micchan says i took 10%, but lets say it is. I don't remember the exact number of muni i took, so ill guess.

So we'd be saying, 5 days ago, Pant had.... 6-7 million muni? And just.... misplaced 90% of it? And then i took 10% of it?
I know people see em as incompetent but come on now, thats a whole nother level there. Maybe 10% of the cash, if somebody invested it, and then also forgot about it, seeing as how we were trying to get a loan :P

• Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Angel Akuryo said:

i remember one of the guys have like 270k steel. I couldn't imagine why somebody could possibly need 270k steel, 

Sounds like a cry for help from someone desperate for war.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

8 minutes ago, Angel Akuryo said:

I did want a war, i fudged that part up originally due to some mediocre planning.
I'm working on that part though. :P

I was referring to whoever was sitting on that much steel, but sure that works too.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

You have a very optimistic view on Pantheon's economy.

Also, I have no clue how they managed to have lower gov cause this much trouble, but I'm just glad it is not my money.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Angel Akuryo said:

Sadly, i did not think of that.

Mostly because the original plan was to delete the alliance, which my conspirators assumed would happen when i left. Perhaps because they were a bit antsy about getting everything done and secured, nobody took the time to consider removing everyone or changing the taxes. :(

However have the alliance is on 75% growth circle taxes anyway XD

Shouldn't you be banned from the forums for not having a nation?

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Dillon A McCann said:

Shouldn't you be banned from the forums for not having a nation?

I should be, but it's not my job to ban those people, you'll have to contact someone whose job is to ban those people :P

1 minute ago, Angel Akuryo said:

If only having a red number under my name made me lose sleep at night, it might be relevant!

The point wasn't necessarily to belittle; it was because it's pretty funny. If you make some ironic posts like Godwinson, you might be able to catch up to MinesomeMC by the end of the month. It's a race to the bottom here, and I'm backing you. You should be happy

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

The point wasn't necessarily to belittle; it was because it's pretty funny. If you make some ironic posts like Godwinson, you might be able to catch up to MinesomeMC by the end of the month. It's a race to the bottom here, and I'm backing you. You should be happy

Nah ill be banned then.
And if i'm not, then the mods are dead and this forum goes up in flames. :P

• Downvote 4

On 3/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, Angel Akuryo said:

I did send the money though.

Also, they'd better buy that insurance fast, some of the pirates i've been talking to this morning suggest they don't have a large window of time.

As a pirate, why would I raid nations with 75% taxes and a freshly looted bank? :P

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

On 3/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, Ivan (Uzume) said:

He almost did. XD

Goddamn it, so close. 

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

8 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Maybe something like that 

I once got a warn point for posting on a report thread . . .

that I started

Never question the authority of the mods. 

Warned. 

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png