I see you

Seeker

If only SK's target was GoG, this would bring back so many memories. I give it a 3/10, no plans to roll an ally as well was a let down. Back in my day we really knew how to frick up.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

22 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

ITT: SK still leaks, someone can't keep their mouth shut, and IQ got a CB for a change.

Just when you think you can trust someone eh?

• Downvote 6

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Just now, Squeegee said:

It's a fair reciprocation of your actions, I would say. You leaked plans to someone you shouldn't have, they probably posted it in some channel or another, which was picked by someone who posted it here. I believe the right word is 'Karma'.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

It's a fair reciprocation of your actions, I would say. You leaked plans to someone you shouldn't have, they probably posted it in some channel or another, which was picked by someone who posted it here. I believe the right word is 'Karma'.

Bad Karma for trying to help a friend who intended to drop IQ to come join me post war? Damn man karma sucks if that's how it works :P 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

3 hours ago, Squeegee said:

Don't put this on him, the blame is on you. You shouldn't have divulged any information to begin with, no matter what your intentions were. You should have learned to keep your mouth shut. If anyone should feel bad about this, it's you. Take responsibility for it and deal with the consequences instead of trying to squirm away.

Also rip opsec lol

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

having serious flashbacks to the leadup to the alpha war right now. @Roy Mustang

lol you used to be a good troll. What happened?

Glad to see this thread moved to it's proper place.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Qf8IOvQ.png

@Roquentin and @LeotheGreat, why are you guys down voting this Rogerbritain guy?  This is hilarious.

I see that DB removed and banned him too from their alliance.  Wow, haha.

There's so many leaks and rumors going around, and it had to be SK's to be the first publicly shown.  Boy am I glad I'm not tied to that treaty web clusterfrick.

3 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Why not, @Smith? Just don't assume I won't shoot Squeegee in the back now...

Panicking and shooting teammates is the one thing I'm good at. Don't take this from me 

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.