That awkward moment....

Prefonteen

3 hours ago, Radoje said:

So start it than.

You want me? Mister GPA-at-heart, and currently under duress from my own alliance's government from going on any foreign related adventures, to start a war? I got this!

1 hour ago, Blair Waldorf said:

i was hoping for a fun parti thread but capy ruined it 

:(((((((((( #rollcapy2k18

Since when are threads with me in it not fun? Gee! Also, roll me, and TUE gets the very stern words of Bezzers.

LTcxGHN.jpg

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

I haven’t seen any real wars lately either, at least not on your page4_F3_B569_D_C6_B7_4212_8_F19_F7_DEEF01_E

’That awkward moment....’ when the guy judging the global wars hasn’t even been in any wars since then (maybe even longer)

Well, let first go off and explain that previously, before I rerolled, I was in the GPA, so no wars there [I quit just before GPA got rolled into deletion]. When I rejoined, I was in Pantheon [no wars], then left there and joined a few micros, and again left with only one or two little skirmishes with HS, then I left and joined AIM, where I have been for the last two thirds of a year, and AIM hasn't joined a single war [apart from helping out KT a bit a month or two back] but even that, I wasn't part of since they didn't need too many people. And AIM, with the gov specifically, said that it wanted to stay out of major conflict until it was established [And I would say that right now we are established]. So right now, I have no ability to start any wars, and even if I did, I would be absolutely bombarded by my gov because, guess what, I've been basically banned from ever even reaching any position of power on the Orbis stage for the alliance. And for the last 9 months or so, I literally haven't heard of a single real global war. It might even be longer than that. We've had the 'skirmishes' with TJ and IQ, and the other ones that I can't even remember who were involved with - but those have been all. We have the Nuke Bloc sitting and gathering dust for the last year and a half now, most of the top tier alliances are also just sitting there, and every once in a while getting into a little war from some silly reason, and that war barely affects the global stage. Even TJ vs IQ didn't seem to impact anything much. The stats on those wars were abysmal to what it could have been. But people, day in, day out, continue to moan and complain that the game is stagnant and nothing dynamic [#NPODEEPSTATE] is happening, yet we don't do anything about it. Whenever someone creates a cacus belli that is worthy of a proper global war, and I mean a proper one that causes damage and chaos that we haven't seen in way too long, then I'll join in - but until that day happens, I'll just sit here in AIM.

LTcxGHN.jpg

35 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

I haven’t seen any real wars lately either, at least not on your page4_F3_B569_D_C6_B7_4212_8_F19_F7_DEEF01_E

’That awkward moment....’ when the guy judging the global wars hasn’t even been in any wars since then (maybe even longer)

7kmLb0a.png

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Conner Temple said:

Since when are threads with me in it not fun? Gee! Also, roll me, and TUE gets the very stern words of Bezzers.

You’re making this thread seem more like a chore than anything at this point

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."