How do i get money fast

Country of Ondil

Join a Top 20 Alliance and ask them if they have any assistance to help you.

Produce goods.  Going Commerce build is terrible at the moment.  Sell your extra resources on the Trade Market.

Or become a Raider, join the alliance Arrgh, and they'll teach you some stuff on what to look for and how to use your MAPs properly as a pirate.

OP, just know that P&W is a slow game. Getting a lot of money will take time and patience no matter what you do.

Buorhann's advice is good. The best way to grow your nation is to join a big alliance and partake in their programs. Just be sure to follow their policies and not bail once you get the cash. Arrgh doesn't have such programs, but you'll be able to get some very valuable experience with the war system which will serve you a lot later on down the road if you keep playing.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

If you message me on Discord or in-game, I'll get around to teaching you some of the basics to get you going if it's still needed.  Discord would probably get a quicker reply from me.