And Another Oooonnnnneeeee...

Queen M II

Disappointing turn of events but I suppose not surprising. I was looking forward to seeing this weird sphere of outcasts form up and Lordaeron was your only guarantee that you'd actually do something instead of sit quietly for eons like Nuke Bloc.

• Downvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

2 hours ago, Holton said:

I was looking forward to seeing this weird sphere of outcasts form up and Lordaeron was your only guarantee that you'd actually do something instead of sit quietly for eons like Nuke Bloc.

Stratagem isn't Nuke Bloc. Although we adore them, I just want to clarify the misconception that we're beholden to and follow a "sphere." We are happily allied to Fark (and Fark only), Guardian, and we welcome all possible new friends who are interested in making this

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

...the anti-KT sphere...

a thing. Thanks for the idea @Thalmor?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Queen M said:

Stratagem isn't Nuke Bloc. Although we adore them, I just want to clarify the misconception that we're beholden to and follow a "sphere." We are happily allied to Fark (and Fark only), Guardian, and we welcome all possible new friends who are interested in making this

a thing. Thanks for the idea @Thalmor?

d4795ad67b15de3ae1bb259afeac362f961da71f

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Where have I seen this all happen before?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

20 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Why would you even sign them to begin with? Isn't that a Kastor alliance?

It wasn't when we signed it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 3/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, Queen M said:

Stratagem has notified Assassin Order of their intent to cancel their MDP, effective 48 hours from this posting.

On behalf of Stratagem, we sincerely wish Penguin, Arrow, Filip, Wulfharth, and their members (minus Kastor) the very best. 

He couldn’t even make it through the test period, you guys…

Shame on me, I know. 

On 3/9/2018 at 8:05 PM, Kastor said:

Lmaoooo idc enough about this to even argue. Best of luck Queenie.

Aight I changed my mind you colonial trash ass misogynist.

Hey everyone! King M was trying to put us on a plantation! Basically I sniffed out that she was planning to turn our indentured servitude into slavary!

This yt trash King came to conquer our people then blamed me for protecting them. 

And keep talking cuz I got logs of you and if you keep my name in your mouth I’ll drop all of them. Deleting them won’t help you either. Keep it up King M, you colonizer yt trash ass misogynist.

USASsugarP.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

He did get you to post up a wall of text that showed you made the mistake of moving too quick, which resulted in a snowball of issues regarding miscommunication and personal agendas.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

He did get you to post up a wall of text that showed you made the mistake of moving too quick, which resulted in a snowball of issues regarding miscommunication and personal agendas.

There were no miscommunications. Just a lie that was told that led to a broken deal. Nothing more than that. As for "getting" me to admit to a mistake, no, he didn't do that. The mistake was confessed to those directly affected day before yesterday. This just saves me the time of relaying this info again to those who slide into the DMs to ask as it's now out for all to see.

I made a boo-boo, as admitted. Not the first time and I'm positive it won't be the last. 

• Downvote 1

It's really not even that big of a mistake on Queen's part. She was told one thing and it wasn't true, that's not on her. If anything this just shows how much she's willing to risk in order to be compassionate to an alliance full of good people, other than Kastor of course.

Would've been nice to work with AO if Kastor wasn't being fishy af

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hate to be short, but there's one fact here that you're glancing over.  It's not March 15th.  You were told he'd "officially" step down then.

Again, there was miscommunication on both sides, and things rushed too quickly.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I hate to be short, but there's one fact here that you're glancing over.  It's not March 15th.  You were told he'd "officially" step down then.

Again, there was miscommunication on both sides, and things rushed too quickly.

2 hours ago, Queen M said:

Monday March 5 This is me confirming a Kastor-less AO gov after the initial diplo query to be allies. In hindsight, I should’ve paused right here and waited until March 15 but #yolo. No need to roast me on that, folks. In every mistake is a lesson and lesson learned.

Acknowledged already, bud.

We're veering into beating a dead horse territory now. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Nothing left to say.