The Nation of Fraggle Rock Going Forward

Fraggle

3 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Zs6pDnB.jpg

Ok.  Option one will be nuking the whales. Not anyone specifically, just all of the whales.

What else you got Orbis?

Just now, Holton said:

Are you crazy? Now is your Golden Age with the bounty system calling for so many nukings. You've basically had your life dream handed to you by sheepy.

Going to have to tempt me with a bit more than 35 mil to get me nuking for bounties.   37 mil?  I'll do it.

• Upvote 2

Nuke Abbas 2018 for the whole year.

Nuke Pantheon once and for all.

Nuke which ever side finishes rebuilding first after a war. Make them go bankrupt.

That's what I'd do if I were Fraggle.

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

Play nuke Keno with the whales? I can get behind that. 

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Why nuke abbas 2018 when you can nuke Kastor 21st century?

In all seriousness, I think spending your nukes on keno would be nice, but an even better system would be having nations place bids for the nations they want nuked, like an auction

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I think Nuclear Keno just works out, plus you could just hit everybody with a Nuke that has a Nuclear Bounty on them.

Granted people just putting up 1mil bounties on others for a Nuke is retarded.  At least put up double the cost of a Nuke for a Nuke Bounty.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I think Nuclear Keno just works out, plus you could just hit everybody with a Nuke that has a Nuclear Bounty on them.

Granted people just putting up 1mil bounties on others for a Nuke is retarded.  At least put up double the cost of a Nuke for a Nuke Bounty.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

10 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Ok.  Option one will be nuking the whales. Not anyone specifically, just all of the whales.

What else you got Orbis?

Going to have to tempt me with a bit more than 35 mil to get me nuking for bounties.   37 mil?  I'll do it.

Nuking the whales would be such a conformist thing to do. Are you a conformist, Uncle traveling Meth?

Why not nuke all the little nations? There is no gain but it will sure as hell be the unexpected.

os9LcJK.gif

You know exactly where I want you to put them so there is no reason for me to announce it to the public 

Happy nuking frags and may the odds be forever in your favour 

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, Zeebrus said:

1). May the best player win Two, three or four nations compete in a game of Trivia like 20 questions long, each correct answer earns you points, and each incorrect answer loses you points, and maybe if no one can answer it it goes back around, but this time getting it wrong loses slightly more points or something, well anyways, in the end the player with the highest point count will be spared from being nuked while the losers are all nuked once

2). Wheel of Misfortune Contestants who answer a question (or two, maybe even 3 or 4 to prevent a back up with the nukes) spin a wheel with different options, things like maybe ‘Get [amount] of a resource’ ‘Choose a nation to be nuked’ and then smaller ones like ‘Choose a nation to be nuked TWICE’ but also have lots of bad ones to keep it fun, things like ‘Pay the Fraggle rock X million dollars’ and of course the one everyone wants ‘You got nuked!’ 

3). PnW Celebrity Battles The people of Orbis vote on 3 people (in your war range, ofc) they want to see on the show, those who ditch get nuked instantly of course, and those who show up to it will have to answer 10 questions each, each one wrong earns another nuke on themselves, and once they’ve got 2 wrong they have to maybe spin a wheel or do something to determine a random number above 10 (or 15 if they’re well off), and that number is alliance member placement, and the number it lands on after the leader has two nukes to their name will be the player who is nuked next for each passing wrong question

4). Alliance Fued (I’m not sure if this one would work but I just came up with it, like it, and wanna see if I can make it work) Two alliance’s face off in a battle of answering questions the fastest (or maybe like in family feud have like, questions with multiple answers and have a bunch of players determine the answers, giving each alliance team points as they go along, but I’m having trouble thinking of ways to keep it pnw related but have multiple answers, cause I’m dummmmmmmb, anyways lemme continue). In the end the losing alliance’s leader gets nukes, but they have to choose two of their own members to be nuked with them, and they don’t have to be on the gameshow team

5). Who wants to be a millionaire (yea just gonna steal  the name, why not) One player, One fraggle, one large sum of money on the line, get 2 questions wrong and you’ll be nuked, 2 more wrong and another nuke or two, but then you also lose the game. If someone manages to answer all 20 questions they get a big prize, money maybe, maybe some resources or credits, or maybe they can pick a few people to be nuked 

I volunteer as tribute! Take me Fraggle, let me feel the warm glow of your nukes.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, Epi said:

Nuke all the alliances with Nuclear weapons :P 

Starting with Pantheon obvs. Light them up baby!

• Downvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Good to see you're still around to torment the world with your nuclear light.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.