3/6/2018 - Removal of Trial Changes

Alex

? Oh Alex... 

Thanks for listening to us this one time, though. :P

• Upvote 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Half the players will forgive you. If the gif was to have "Sowwy :3" instead of "Sorry", I think everyone would forgive you.

Everyone loves a qt3.14 azn grill.

58 minutes ago, Alex said:

I am going to remove all of the Trial Changes in the most recent update except for the Econ update. After listening to the feedback here and on Discord, I have decided it was too hasty to try and force those live for testing. Obviously they all have different consequences, and it is a lot to try and stick in the game without any testing. My fear was simply that without some additional changes, nations may be too vulnerable with just the war changes that were tested, and that perhaps I and others had made an oversight during the two tournaments of testing.

In any case, I apologize for the 'scare' for many of you, and I promise I do listen to player feedback and my intent is not to, uh, destroy the game and force you all to quit or whatever you think it may be sometimes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I really appreciate the willingness to reverse the initial decision as you said it would have been too much to change suddenly.  It had sent a lot of people into panic about random impactful changes.

It's very difficult and sorta noble to reverse course rather than just bluster your way though something. Particularly when, essentially, your work is being attacked. 

Cheers for that. Everyone appreciates the effort.

(Amusing note: I tried to send this message a little earlier, and the forums went down when I hit submit.)

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I would make that comment, but there hasn't been any deflation after the so-called "great deflation", all there has been since was inflation

• Upvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

6 hours ago, Ripper said:

Half the players will forgive you. If the gif was to have "Sowwy :3" instead of "Sorry", I think everyone would forgive you.

If you're only including people who have been on in the past 7 days, you're correct. Otherwise if you only include active within 3 days then you're about 20% off.

10 hours ago, Lilac Veritas said:

Honestly shout out to ss23 for the hard work behind the scenes, often goes unappreciated 

He's the real reason this game is even online!

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Props for reversing. I think that the resource change is the only good one. I'm not sure if it's a whole fix but it means more and cheaper resources which results into less stagnation.

• Jax locked this topic