Missing Alliances - PLEASE HELP

Justin076

12 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I think you can find them with a war delaration, someone should try

Good luck finding three nations who can even reach into range of Apeman lol

Edit: I've got it. Someone put "Nuke Kings" in their alliance description. They'll come real quick, trust me

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

3 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Edit: I've got it. Someone put "Nuke Kings" in their alliance description. They'll come real quick, trust me

That's what she said.

• Upvote 4

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

16 minutes ago, James II said:

Micchan has the right idea. Why doesn't TGH try it?

Remember when you guys were going to hit Syndicate and/or CoS, but went coward to TKR militarizing up?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Remember when you guys were going to hit Syndicate and/or CoS, but went coward to TKR militarizing up?

I don't. So you gonna hit us? Or are you all talk?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Why have a little punk as s &#33;@#&#036; lip off. Where is the real men? At least get the creative genius in partiboy to post a song

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Apeman said:

Why have a little punk as s &#33;@#&#036; lip off. Where is the real men? At least get the creative genius in partiboy to post a song

That’s it Ape, let it all out. I understand the anger and anxiety you must’ve been going through the past year and a half. I would feel the same way if my alliance has been MIA since 2016. Don’t worry though, we’re forming a search party and will be hitting the woods in no time!

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Says the guy who didn't want my presence in your member to escalate. You tell yourself whatever lies you must. I'm the one pounding my chest as you hide in the corner. I'm right here. Where are you besides chirping in that corner, dick in hand praying I let you keep it 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

Says the guy who didn't want my presence in your member to escalate. You tell yourself whatever lies you must. I'm the one pounding my chest as you hide in the corner. I'm right here. Where are you besides chirping in that corner, dick in hand praying I let you keep it 

Sounds like a delusional power fantasy to me.  

• Upvote 3

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

13 hours ago, TheNG said:

What is getting into range to hit apeman suppose to be difficult?  I am pretty sure I have an entire alliance full of members all large enough to hit him no problem.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Apeman said:

All I see is some guys trying to defend their big mouth girlfriend. I get it......still waiting. Something something put your money where your mouth is or shut it

Why are you coming off so aggressive Apeman? We're just trying to find Nuke Bloc. People are forgetting they exist and have disappeared , so we just want to bring awareness and try and find them. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate