Yo Sheepy, what is this math

Dio Brando

I'll keep it a bit short, it's 4:53 AM as I'm typing this.

LvUB1jd.png

"Expected Daily Profit per improvement at a market value of $4,374 PPU: (3 Uranium/day * 3990 PPU) - $5,000 Operating Cost = $11,470"

Let's go by this:

aJ7mpM2.png

Here, you say, "it assumes you're selling all generated resources at average trade prices."

The issue, as can be clearly seen, is that uranium has two prices attached to it. I cross-checked, at the time the screenshot was taken, $3,390 was indeed the average. price. What is the $4,374 price in relation to?

2wDFIWy.png
I included food because that functions 'fine'.

---------

Let's assume the profit figure (which will be wrong if you don't take into account pollution -> potential disease inc -> increase in deaths -> less comm income) uses $3,990 as it's avg. price. 3 x 3,990 = 11,970. Upkeep is $5,000, Sheepy, not $500. Your end result (11,470) is what you would get if you subtracted $500 from 11,970, not $5,000.

Fix dis.

--------- 

If I didn't know better (maybe I don't), I'd say this is a ploy for more people to produce uranium, and thus bring prices down, xdxd.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

Why not add the same values to manufacturing buildings? This seems like a great tip for new players who are deciding what to make for profit.

I do intend to do this eventually.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link