Join NPO Today!

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod
3 hours ago, JtTeE said:

LOL.

*Makes whale noises*

EDIT: Was told by my member I needed to meme in my post to came back to edit...

Not the type of meme you were told to post, sheesh, can't build your nation right or meme right.

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

WTF I love NPO now

@Kayser, your welcome, this should make your fa efforts much easier now.

3 hours ago, Angel Akuryo said:

Damn, i clearly made the wrong decision picking alliances! Look at how unflat i am, 9 cities and 14.3k infra? SHAMEFRU DISPRAY

It's not to late! You can still switch and have TJest help with the needed adjustments.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 minute ago, Dr Rush said:

Not the type of meme you were told to post, sheesh, can't build your nation right or meme right.

@Kayser, your welcome, this should make your fa efforts much easier now.

It's not to late! You can still switch and have TJest help with the needed adjustments.

The glorious Hippo himself will save me from my demonic ways, you say? 

THERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD YET.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
46 minutes ago, Angel Akuryo said:

The glorious Hippo himself will save me from my demonic ways, you say? 

THERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD YET.

He's Canadian though as proven by the video above. You lose some and you win some.

In-case anyone takes offense at this (aside from the hippo), this is in no way meant to disparage RL Canadians. It is meant entirely as an in character attack and is a reference to long standing enmity between ecanada and eusa in erep/esim.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

4 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

He's Canadian though as proven by the video above. You lose some and you win some.

The hell?  I'm not THAT polite, eh.

(In all srsness, I'm far from Canadian.  I take pride in my ignorant yet, uh, prideful Southern life - grew up as a river rat, not some damn icicle moose humping penguin lover.  Hate the cold)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

I have therefore decided to accept the NPO propaganda team position I was offered like two years ago.

We're delighted! Your compensation package is -100% of your monetary income and -100% of your resource production. Since you're based in an offshore location, you have a choice between our standard bi-hourly invoice schedule and the option of depositing a weekly lump sum in NPO's bank. Please direct inquiries about our health and dental plans here.

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

The hell?  I'm not THAT polite, eh.

(In all srsness, I'm far from Canadian.  I take pride in my ignorant yet, uh, prideful Southern life - grew up as a river rat, not some damn icicle moose humping penguin lover.  Hate the cold)

I like the cold and think penguins are super adorable, does that make me Canadian?