Terminal Jest RoH and RoD

Prefonteen

16 minutes ago, Smith said:

Partisan you like to do a lot of shit talking about the effectiveness or dynamism of other alliance's FA directions but let's take a look at your track record since leaving t$. The only conflicts you've been involved in since leaving The Syndicate were fighting wars where you had an overwhelming tier advantage and you knew your enemy couldn’t muster up a good defense (oh and you were the 50th person to hit Valkyrie congrats).

You've accomplished literally nothing else since then except giving billions in loans to the hegemony you now oppose. I'd say that's ample evidence you always desperately needed the direction of people like Jr, Thrax, and Chaunce to get anything done.

- Smith, former FA current ad hominem user

So in other words, he played it smart for an alliance that didn't have the numbers compared to TKR and NPO like alliances?  The ones that mass recruit?

>accomplished nothing else

That tends to happen when someone wants to take a break from politics and just sit on his ass.  Not quite sure why you want to take away his efforts in Syndicate, or use his latest efforts in Hogwarts/Terminal Jest as a means to criticize his efforts from Syndicate.

I could also argue that he had put more of an effort towards Inquisition than anyone else since the last major war.

But let's get back to the crux of your post here...

>ever since leaving Syndicate you did nothing

>since you did nothing, it's evident that you needed direction from others while in Syndicate

I was part of Syndicate towards their building of Syndisphere, and I was a major opinionated voice there.  I can easily say that Partisan was a huge factor in Syndicate's success, so to use his recent shenanigans of shitposting and criticism as a means to attack his efforts while in Syndicate - that's severely short sighted.

If we want to compare the names you've listed to Partisan's efforts, we could do that.  I can tell you a lot of stuff, but I would say you're not doing them a favor by attacking Partisan this way with using them.

Now don't get me wrong, Partisan has made his fair share of mistakes that you could point out and attack him with, but using his time in Syndicate or his efforts for that alliance - you're going to lose that argument very easily to the point of embarrassing yourself with the lack of knowledge there.

If you want to criticize him on his knowledge of FA or anything related to that - I'd say he's one of the better people to learn from, either from his success or mistakes.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So in other words, he played it smart for an alliance that didn't have the numbers compared to TKR and NPO like alliances?  The ones that mass recruit?

>accomplished nothing else

That tends to happen when someone wants to take a break from politics and just sit on his ass.  Not quite sure why you want to take away his efforts in Syndicate, or use his latest efforts in Hogwarts/Terminal Jest as a means to criticize his efforts from Syndicate.

I could also argue that he had put more of an effort towards Inquisition than anyone else since the last major war.

But let's get back to the crux of your post here...

>ever since leaving Syndicate you did nothing

>since you did nothing, it's evident that you needed direction from others while in Syndicate

I was part of Syndicate towards their building of Syndisphere, and I was a major opinionated voice there.  I can easily say that Partisan was a huge factor in Syndicate's success, so to use his recent shenanigans of shitposting and criticism as a means to attack his efforts while in Syndicate - that's severely short sighted.

If we want to compare the names you've listed to Partisan's efforts, we could do that.  I can tell you a lot of stuff, but I would say you're not doing them a favor by attacking Partisan this way with using them.

Now don't get me wrong, Partisan has made his fair share of mistakes that you could point out and attack him with, but using his time in Syndicate or his efforts for that alliance - you're going to lose that argument very easily to the point of embarrassing yourself with the lack of knowledge there.

If you want to criticize him on his knowledge of FA or anything related to that - I'd say he's one of the better people to learn from, either from his success or mistakes.

He certainly had a a lot of success in FA/the formation of syndisphere and that was admittedly an intentional barb on my part. That is definitely not the crux of my post though 

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

He certainly had a a lot of success in FA/the formation of syndisphere and that was admittedly an intentional barb on my part. That is definitely not the crux of my post though 

>I'd say that's ample evidence you always desperately needed the direction of people like Jr, Thrax, and Chaunce to get anything done.

Really?

Ok, fine, let's put it this way then.  From what I gathered, he wanted to do something different than from his time in Syndicate.  If he was to apply what he did in Syndicate with Hogwarts, he'd be "successful" there too.  Instead he wanted to be a wildcard, and considering that he has plotted against both major spheres and assisted both spheres - I'd say he was moderately successful with that.  Not to the extent of TEst, but roughly on the same path.

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

Calling out partisan.

Tczm7w9.png

We already know he is the belle of the ball. Gotta pile on those IQ memes eh?

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>I'd say that's ample evidence you always desperately needed the direction of people like Jr, Thrax, and Chaunce to get anything done.

Really?

Ok, fine, let's put it this way then.  From what I gathered, he wanted to do something different than from his time in Syndicate.  If he was to apply what he did in Syndicate with Hogwarts, he'd be "successful" there too.  Instead he wanted to be a wildcard, and considering that he has plotted against both major spheres and assisted both spheres - I'd say he was moderately successful with that.  Not to the extent of TEst, but roughly on the same path.

I don't agree. He is projecting himself/his alliance as a hero against the hegemony when he is in large part responsible for that hegemony's growth. His alliance is bragging about the damage they are doing which is a fraction of the billions in loans he has provided. This is the hypocrisy I am pointing out 

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

I don't agree. He is projecting himself/his alliance as a hero against the hegemony when he is in large part responsible for that hegemony's growth. His alliance is bragging about the damage they are doing which is a fraction of the billions in loans he is providing. This is the hypocrisy I am pointing out 

The hero shtick is a joke.  The conflict was a means to wake up the community with funny and trolling posts.  The loans he gave Inquisition, if I recall, occurred before TKR left EMC and was most likely a means to help encourage growth/rebuild for any future conflict for community involvement.

2 hours ago, Smith said:

Partisan you like to do a lot of shit talking about the effectiveness or dynamism of other alliance's FA directions but let's take a look at your track record since leaving t$. The only conflicts you've been involved in since leaving The Syndicate were fighting wars where you had an overwhelming tier advantage and you knew your enemy couldn’t muster up a good defense (oh and you were the 50th person to hit Valkyrie congrats).

You've accomplished literally nothing else since then except giving billions in loans to the hegemony you now oppose. I'd say that's ample evidence you always desperately needed the direction of people like Jr, Thrax, and Chaunce to get anything done.

- Smith, former FA current ad hominem user

"I'm going to insert a rather obvious and weak ad hominem now hoping to distract attention from the fact that I was complict in the complete and uther slaugher of the strong political and PR position which my alliance had, and which was partially derived from the accomplishments of the person whom I am trying to defame."

.... Imagine that being your only accomplishment.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Partisan said:

"I'm going to insert a rather obvious and weak ad hominem now hoping to distract attention from the fact that I was complict in the complete and uther slaugher of the strong political and PR position which my alliance had, and which was partially derived from the accomplishments of the person whom I am trying to defame."

You can suck my ad hominem 

It can be difficult to hear that music over the sound of your hypocrisy. Perhaps if you give IQ another loan it could boost your war stats

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

You can suck my ad hominem 

It can be difficult to hear that music over the sound of your hypocrisy. Perhaps if you give IQ another loan it could boost your war stats

So you're saying that my willingness to work with old enemies, scuffle with old allies/friends, destroy what I built and help built what I destroyed is hypocrisy?

Partisan giveth, and Partisan taketh.

And he does so dynamically.

I offer lessons for a very reasonable price, you know.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Partisan said:

So you're saying that my willingness to work with old enemies, scuffle with old allies/friends, destroy what I built and help built what I destroyed is hypocrisy?

Partisan giveth, and Partisan taketh.

And he does so dynamically.

I offer lessons for a very reasonable price, you know.

For about $16 billion from what I hear

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Cash is temporary. Competence is eternal. This is a good deal for you. Trust me.

The $16 billion worth of cities it buys is also eternal.

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

GZABQBh.jpg

Just kiss you two, that's a lot of sexsual tension

Any rumors that I want to see the snek's snek are baseless and can't be proven

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Do you want a loan too or something? You seem upset.

I would not want to deprive you from the chance to give it to the hegemony you  so strongly oppose and pad your stats more. 

C0r3Fye.png