Look, Listen, and Learn: A TKR Joint

Kaladin Stormblessed

9 hours ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Loool how cute. 

Let's not pretend that this Arrgh business is the pinnacle of the plans coming together. But it's very sweet that you think it is. Arrgh hits us all the time, just like everyone else. That's to be expected. They're pirates. (stay with me) 

Our new direction means that we want to work with new alliances. And our members want to hit Arrgh all the time. An opportunity to work with new faces comes along. And they want to hit pirates. Cool. So, we get a chance to give membership what they want, and a tiny step in the right direction in working with new people (showing that we're willing to work with you). 

I don't see anything confusing there. Cheers. 

You can polish a ugewzvh.png but when its all said and done, its still bull ugewzvh.png

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Partisan said:

I can't take any of this seriously whatsoever until an actual answer is given to the questions I posed to both you and TCL in private. 

I thought all TJest diplomacy was conducted publicly via the E-Court of Orbis

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

35 minutes ago, DVDCCHN said:

Eh wish you guys luck, yup it sucks when your adoring fanboys turn on you with a drop of independence...

Or you know, giving allies less than a 24 hour notice.

(I think it was more like 12 hours notice)

• Upvote 2

@Kayser is a weak leader and should feel bad for being weak. It is in the best interest of the membership of TKR to bring back the former glory of a once great alliance. The no-good motherfricker can't hang with some has-beens that @Smith is trying to call out. smfh. Square the frick up homeboy.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, Zaksaeling said:

I don't understand the idea of imploding a sphere to end stagnation. Now there isn't a centralized sphere to challenge IQ's "dominance". Why would they give up their current position? Because you said please? 

Preach brother preach! @Kayser's incompetence is advanced beyond that of modern-day BK government.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

17 hours ago, Kayser said:

I laid out the reasons why our narrative has no inconsistencies with our stated goal, you can choose not to believe them and throw in some ad hom in there to spice it up, but saying it is not there selectively disregards the argument in order to push your narrative. Have fun joining the parade of critics. 

IG8Gtzz.png?1

20 hours ago, durmij said:

Jesus fricking Christ on a pogo stick, you idiots are trying to suck up to Roq so hard you're starting to write like him.

Except he's starting to embrace the power of memes so you're a year out of date, as per usual for your FA.

He listened.

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

He listened.

He ain't listen for shit. @Kayser tryin to come out here and act like a fricking saint when all he did was give up being on top and let his membership live at the bottom.

Great fricking job @Kayser! Begging like a little !@#$ to your memberships enemy is great FA amirite?

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

9 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

I don't understand the idea of imploding a sphere to end stagnation. Now there isn't a centralized sphere to challenge IQ's "dominance". Why would they give up their current position? Because you said please? 

Yes. Roq insists on "with sugar on top" being added and that has been the main thing stalling our negotiations.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

3 hours ago, Queen M said:

I keep imagining ex-TKR gathering for a secret reunion of some sort and discussing ways to try to help out our alma mater.

@Kayser Can we have a chat? Former TKR FA gov to current HoFA? I am legit concerned.

Hell, can ex-members just vote @Dalinar back into power? As of today he's still the only person to lead TKR and not be shit at it.

1 minute ago, Dark Kermie said:

Hell, can ex-members just vote @Dalinar back into power? As of today he's still the only person to lead TKR and not be shit at it.

1v1 me irl

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

1v1 me irl

I would, but you skip leg day and that's simply unacceptable.

3 minutes ago, Dalinar said:

don't wish that evil on me

also lordship you suck

This made my day lol
Our lord and savior, Father of thy holy legs hath spoken and his words are filled with truth: Lordship, you in fact suck.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Or you know, giving allies less than a 24 hour notice.

(I think it was more like 12 hours notice)

I don't know what you're talking about, we got way more than 24 hours...

23 hours ago, Sargun said:

>be tkr

>be criticized for writing a wall of text garbage that says nothing

>write another wall of text garbage that says nothing

smh IC died for this?

5 hours ago, Queen M said:

I keep imagining ex-TKR gathering for a secret reunion of some sort and discussing ways to try to help out our alma mater.

@Kayser Can we have a chat? Former TKR FA gov to current HoFA? I am legit concerned.

@Lordship You downvote me tryna help and don't have anything to say to Sargun?! Sexist...;)