How to be dynamic part 2

Sketchy

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hold up, if I'm seeing that screenshot correctly - was Alpha looking to hit t$ or CoS?

The post doesn't actually prove either on its own. I imagine there are more logs out there that provide the necessary context. Eh @Sketchy ?

You're doing your best to make a collage out pieces that don't fit. Continue to spout your narrative. There are a few here and there that will eat it up. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

12 minutes ago, durmij said:

The post doesn't actually prove either on its own. I imagine there are more logs out there that provide the necessary context. Eh @Sketchy ?

I only study, observe, and record these dynamic creatures in their natural habitat. 

XLL3z4T.gif

7 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I only study, observe, and record these dynamic creatures in their natural habitat. 

We should turn it into a series. Planet Orbis.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, durmij said:

That is true, perhaps I'm reading too far into it.  Although I can understand why TKR would stand up for CoS/tS due to history (Syndicate helping TKR out way back in the hayday), but it does go against the new direction approach with cutting treaties to alliances - as well as CoS/tS going paperless for their own reasons as well.

I mean, that's the risk when you go paperless, and I think everybody should understand that.

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

That is true, perhaps I'm reading too far into it.  Although I can understand why TKR would stand up for CoS/tS due to history (Syndicate helping TKR out way back in the hayday), but it does go against the new direction approach with cutting treaties to alliances - as well as CoS/tS going paperless for their own reasons as well.

I mean, that's the risk when you go paperless, and I think everybody should understand that.

I think at this point everyone can see that TKR’s words and actions do not line up. They constantly say “mini-spheres” but have the #1, 3, and 4(or are they 6 now?) alliances around them. Along with paperless ties with CoS and tS.

Honestly, the biggest thing about these logs just show that TKR obviously doesn’t care about GoB anymore. Thought they were all buddy buddy, what happened to that?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I think at this point everyone can see that TKR’s words and actions do not line up. They constantly say “mini-spheres” but have the #1, 3, and 4(or are they 6 now?) alliances around them. Along with paperless ties with CoS and tS.

Honestly, the biggest thing about these logs just show that TKR obviously doesn’t care about GoB anymore. Thought they were all buddy buddy, what happened to that?

Kayser probably.

settradirect.png

Probably more stunning here is that Kayser has said he wanted more interesting and different wars, possibly between smaller spheres, but then actively tried to stop one as soon as he thought it may happen.

Logs are one thing but actions are more. There is plenty more in the background to all of this and quite frankly I am unsure of whether Kayser intends to actually create a more dynamic environment or merely cement a different hegemony of his own. Whether you like it or not, your narrative is pretty flawed when you line it up to your actions and therefore people are more than justified to question your credibility going forward.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Honestly, TKR should sign like 6000 treaties, considering they actually listened when people said they should change things up and are now getting flak for it. Realistically, if they were cowardly they would have had little reason to toss away a winning hand. :P

These are obviously some pretty spazzy FA moves, for sure, but to me they are indicative of trying, which is more than some of the people haranguing them can say. Way I see it, 9 months of bore is on everyone at this point, and jumping to bite at a major alliance who's trying to change that earnestly isn't really a good way to encourage others to stick their necks out.

I'd comment on some of the speculation about my own alliance, but really, if anyone is curious about my alliance's FA they should probably contact me rather than post flawed conjecture about it publicly.

I'd argue that quite a few in EMC actually believed beating IQ wasn't an easy win. So whether TKR thought they had a winning hand is probably unlikely, more so because they'd likely be doing the heavy lifting in a EMC vs IQ war.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Honestly, TKR should sign like 6000 treaties, considering they actually listened when people said they should change things up and are now getting flak for it. Realistically, if they were cowardly they would have had little reason to toss away a winning hand. :P

These are obviously some pretty spazzy FA moves, for sure, but to me they are indicative of trying, which is more than some of the people haranguing them can say. Way I see it, 9 months of bore is on everyone at this point, and jumping to bite at a major alliance who's trying to change that earnestly isn't really a good way to encourage others to stick their necks out.

I'd comment on some of the speculation about my own alliance, but really, if anyone is curious about my alliance's FA they should probably contact me rather than post flawed conjecture about it publicly.

couldn't have said it better myself...

@Kayser needs to learn his place and step down from government. All this weak ass bullshit goin on in the TKRsandusky ranch need to stop. The membership of TKR better accept their destiny as one of the cogs of the Greatest Bloc to Have Ever Played This Game

S/o to da Syndisphere fam bam. Day A1 Market Takeover and all dat bullshit lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png