Joint Declaration of War on Arrgh!

QueenPhoenix

5 minutes ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

>TKR is useless

>TKR are cowards

TKR has won every war it's been in. 

I care either way. My ships are ready to raid. 

MsUa4uM.gif

TKR has won every war it's been in. But I don't recall you winning every war you've been in.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

settradirect.png

8 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

TKR has won every war it's been in. But I don't recall you winning every war you've been in.

Probably not, considering I have been in SK and Vanguard back in the day. Both of which lost a war. 

Been in TKR for a few years now though. Won more than my fair share of wars ;)

4 hours ago, Ogaden said:

You didn't win papers please, we never surrendered.

We never will either, you will inevitably lose this conflict as well.

Well, we did agree to peace, mostly so we could adjust our builds for a year long raid on their whole sphere.

But yeah it's gonna end just like in Britannian Radiant Crusade.

They'll withdraw after a week, leaving their allys alone against us, and their allys will eventually crumble and fall appart, making us winners by deafult, :D just like there, where both Final Emire and HBE simply ceased to exist.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

On 2/24/2018 at 11:37 AM, DragonK said:

Well, we did agree to peace, mostly so we could adjust our builds for a year long raid on their whole sphere.

But yeah it's gonna end just like in Britannian Radiant Crusade.

They'll withdraw after a week, leaving their allys alone against us, and their allys will eventually crumble and fall appart, making us winners by deafult, :D just like there, where both Final Emire and HBE simply ceased to exist.

i think if cerb was gonna crumble as you say, it would've a long time ago

don't flatter yourself by thinking we'll give you that honor

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

On 26. 02. 2018. at 4:54 AM, Verin said:

i think if cerb was gonna crumble as you say, it would've a long time ago

don't flatter yourself by thinking we'll give you that honor

Pfff, HBE was more sure that they'll erradicate and outlive us all pirates. Look where they are now tough. You don't know where Cerebrus will be in half a year or even a year later. But I can tell you with 100% certanty where Arrgh will be. Where it always was since it's funding days.

• Upvote 3

tvPWtuA.gif

TKR - "we are protecting Orbis from Arrgh by declaring all out war"

Arrgh Captains - "Nice weather we are having, its nice of TKR to bring the loot to us, I mean its hard work looking for targets every single day"

Couple of days later.....

TKR - "We never lose a war"

Arrgh Captains - "This is a war? I dont even have my defensive slots filled, arrgh, these foreigners have a weird idea of war hey mateys!"

• Upvote 3

On 3/1/2018 at 6:40 AM, Partisan said:

Have you considered joining the golden horde?

I'm afraid he flies the jolly roger quite proudly. The Khan of Khans does not bend his knee so easily to these hippo pretenders.

• Upvote 2

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

On 24/02/2018 at 11:56 AM, Ogaden said:

You didn't win papers please, we never surrendered.

We never will either, you will inevitably lose this conflict as well.

Irony

Edited by Haris

?

11 hours ago, Haris said:

Irony

Now that was an interesting war if there ever was one, fun stuff.

But thanks for reminding everyone that DEIC, NAC, and UPN were able to accomplish what TKR has been firmly unable to, ya'll might want to be taking notes or something. ;)

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

5 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Now that was an interesting war if there ever was one, fun stuff.

But thanks for reminding everyone that DEIC, NAC, and UPN were able to accomplish what TKR has been firmly unable to, ya'll might want to be taking notes or something. ;)

Wait.  So you're saying that DEIC/NAC (Therefore Acadia) DID win a war?

And you shed some tears.  YOU HAD ME FEELING GUILTY

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Wait.  So you're saying that DEIC/NAC (Therefore Acadia) DID win a war?

And you shed some tears.  YOU HAD ME FEELING GUILTY

Well, DEIC technically won two wars, the Arrgh war and TC-TAC way back in the day.

The thing is that I never actually fought directly in either, but have in every loss, so maybe I'm just bad luck or something... :(

Edit: I guess if you count the TJ thing as a war and think IQ+friends won, then technically that's three wins and my streak is broken. But I'm not going to let the likes of Partisan take that from me, should've surrendered when I had the chance. 

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

34 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Thank God for that, aye? :P