My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service...

Don't mind me fam, just posting propaganda

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I have awoken from the golden throne to give Orbis this imperative message: The God Emperor of Mankind does not support the actions of Arnout on the Inquisition Megabloc. I formally declare that Arnout and his followers do not indeed walk in my light, and will not be receiving 6+ invulnerable saves as per the shield of Faith rule on Page 82 of Codex Imperium 2.

Death to the false Emperor

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Hit-Girl said:

Zodiac should hit Dursmstrang and steal @Goomy nudes tbh

Dont make me roll you

• Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Well say what you will about IoM but I must give them props on their anthem choice. I've been listening to it all day.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

On 2/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, LeotheGreat said:

Lmao three of your gov ghosted including the leader. Hardly unwarranted.

frick you. You know what is unwarranted? The baby back bullshit @Kayser be pulling. I can come up with better FA out of my ass than the stupidity the government be pullin out of nowhere. Playboi playin stupid out here. Really lettin you guys out of the woodwork. @Lordship, I don't recall any Drake lyrics dat encourages takin an L pimpin. Y u let this mofo pull this bullshit.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

On 2/19/2018 at 4:58 PM, Codonian said:

Who do you think you are coming into their thread and posting accurate facts?! Shocking, really is shocking.

Calm down pimpin. The only fact this game needs to know is the incompetency of you and your alliance.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

2 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

Calm down pimpin. The only fact this game needs to know is the incompetency of you and your alliance.

Ooof almost as if you hate it when somebody halfheartedly calls someone out for trying to spin facts. Go back to pretending you're Jay-Z so I can go back to pretending i'm Elon Musk, Thanks.

4 hours ago, Codonian said:

Ooof almost as if you hate it when somebody halfheartedly calls someone out for trying to spin facts. Go back to pretending you're Jay-Z so I can go back to pretending i'm Elon Musk, Thanks.

Wrong. What I do hate is when @Kayser comes out of the blue and starts implementing some baby back bullshit along with his homeboi @TheCreepyLurker. @Smith can suck it too.

frick you mean pretending to be JayZ? I'm Ebeezy fam. I don't need to pretend to be anybody. If you know JayZ and I act like him, well shit. Allow me to reintroduce myself lmfao.

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

• Wiki Mod

Question, will IQ be extending this logic to other larger alliances? Should Guardian begin militarizing? 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

19 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

Question, will IQ be extending this logic to other larger alliances? Should Guardian begin militarizing? 

Did Memph join Partisan's merry band of, well, partisans?

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

3 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

No, but Grim, who was the same level of gov as Memph, did.

Also, CoS sent several people to aid Partisan. Where’s your declare on them?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

No, but Grim, who was the same level of gov as Memph, did.

Also, CoS sent several people to aid Partisan. Where’s your declare on them?

Keep in mind IoM declared on us. So I will get back to you on that when I read Guardian's DoW.

Just now, Critters said:

No, we left CoS when we found out Manthrax was Canadian. Can you blame us?

Hence why I will never join BK, Curu being Canadian is a deal breaker.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

• Wiki Mod
52 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

Nah but Grim did, and I didn't bother to ghost before starting a propaganda war. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

11 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

frick you. You know what is unwarranted? The baby back bullshit @Kayser be pulling. I can come up with better FA out of my ass than the stupidity the government be pullin out of nowhere. Playboi playin stupid out here. Really lettin you guys out of the woodwork. @Lordship, I don't recall any Drake lyrics dat encourages takin an L pimpin. Y u let this mofo pull this bullshit.

I'm not sure why you quoted Leo and then went on to &#33;@#&#036; about TKR but you keep doing you.

31 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Are you afraid?

I would say more like realistic. Unless you are suggesting that while fighting a three front war against you, AO, and IoM we should open up yet another front or simply declare on anyone we possibly can thus overextending our forces and getting us bogged down in way too many wars is a good idea. Which if so I must question your strategic genius, which while I am sure is dynamic, seems to be overlooking a few things.

But I see your point. We will need to get the Rollinator 9000 ready to go then. Or start that Rolling Stone Crusade I was calling for against BK when our plans to roll them were leaked last year.

UQllJcz.png?2

4 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

I would say more like realistic. Unless you are suggesting that while fighting a three front war against you, AO, and IoM we should open up yet another front or simply declare on anyone we possibly can thus overextending our forces and getting us bogged down in way too many wars is a good idea. Which if so I must question your strategic genius, which while I am sure is dynamic, seems to be overlooking a few things.

But I see your point. We will need to get the Rollinator 9000 ready to go then. Or start that Rolling Stone Crusade I was calling for against BK when our plans to roll them were leaked last year.

I mean. Consistency is key. If you can't apply a policy consistently, change the policy. ;).

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif