For my friends in IQ

Buorhann

Well, looking at Taco's war activity at that point shows that when both nations gets to around 40-50 resistance, Taco was hit and zeroed by 3 other nations, so Bourhann could 1 ship beige or ground him, while Taco intended not to.

Fortifying only works if you are the defender, not aggressor. Plus when each hit cost you 300-400 infra it's better to be beiged. Because the war was too deep in, it's almost impossible to wait it out, like Sir Scarfalot had shown in the TJ thread iirc. I admit it's dumb for Taco to keep a large amount of resource on hand. But then he considered himself in no danger and his military is much larger than Bourhann's until arrgh ghosts hit him.

I couldn't beige Bourhann because Roq has my family. Send halp.

Edited by Tuanduy1102
More details
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

You want to eat away our military and not biege us at the cost of the 10 percent infrastructure damage to your nations? Is this a standard operating procedure not to biege us cause I didn't know that. If it is true then please let me know. 

I'm fairly certain that you fought in the last war, so you should know what the IQ policy towards Beijing is. This isn't a traditional alliance war, but the SOP generally hasn't changed.

[insert quote here]

29 minutes ago, Them said:

I'm fairly certain that you fought in the last war, so you should know what the IQ policy towards Beijing is. This isn't a traditional alliance war, but the SOP generally hasn't changed.

Actually IQ as a whole didn't have a non bieging policy. I fought on the front fighting pantheon who we had to biege cause they were upper tiers. And as you say this is a non-traditional war, my question was addressed to an alliance leader who would be well aware of the military strategy of the entire alliance. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

4 hours ago, Tuanduy1102 said:

Plus when each hit cost you 300-400 infra it's better to be beiged.

If this is true, your warchest is shit.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

14 minutes ago, Betulius said:

If this is true, your warchest is shit.

Of course my current war chest is shit. If i had anything it would be looted away with the "no beige" tactic. I was beiged 3 times and i lost at most 3,5 mil in resource each time. Everything i had is in a safe place.

Edited by Tuanduy1102

6 hours ago, Them said:

I'm fairly certain that you fought in the last war, so you should know what the IQ policy towards Beijing is.

What's IQ got against China?

• Upvote 3

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

On 2/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, Taco said:

If we wanted to beige you guys we would have... but I’m sure you know it’s better for us to keep eating your military and never give you the 2 days to rebuild

I am wondering how true this would be, because wouldn't beige them also give your guys to rebuild also, I am not expert so please forgive me if this is a dumb thing to ask, but wouldn't beating them in to beige taking those resources they have stolen and used to fight with be better than what you are doing?.

I am new so wanted to know why you would choice to leave your lower city nations at high risk ?, plus these guys do not seem like the type who would remain in beige also.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:40 PM, Buorhann said:

Yeah, when scouring through potential targets, I noticed a couple of trap nations. Won't say what makes them a trap, but there's a definite counter that I learned.

Is it a benis?

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

On 2/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, Buorhann said:

8ASeW8D.jpg

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I'm having fun

How about you?

mLCK1Dn.png

(Sidenotes:  There's more, but that's all I'm putting in a pic without flooding this post.  17 victories~  It's nice fighting you guys with your own resource stockpile.)

Roses are Pink you &#33;@#&#036;!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That or his infra is too high. Low infra best infra.

For the longest time we preached 1500 Infra as being ideal for military hits.  You don't lose too much when you get hit hard, and you can remain efficient at that level.  Pretty lean build that has all the bare necessities.  It's a bad production/econ build during peace times though.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

For the longest time we preached 1500 Infra as being ideal for military hits.  You don't lose too much when you get hit hard, and you can remain efficient at that level.  Pretty lean build that has all the bare necessities.  It's a bad production/econ build during peace times though.

Well, yes, but why have peace times? ;)

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, yes, but why have peace times? ;)

Who else to make ammo and steel?

Or are you thinking everyone should go bare handed Soldier combat?!

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Who else to make ammo and steel?

Or are you thinking everyone should go bare handed Soldier combat?!

South America, produces everything except steel and uranium. That covers your airforce, your munitions for troops, and missiles. This does regrettably leave navy lacking, so team with North Americas in order to cover the steel and uranium. 1500 infra, at least the way I set it up in the last tournament, gives 3 improvement slots left over for resources, so there's at least some domestic resource income even when running a full military build.

That said, sustaining that build in active war does require more than that domestic resource income, so there is that... but if one is going to be at war at all times, then tanks are arguably not worth their steel, and so if one goes without tanks then that's a good 5 improvement slots open to use for resources. The factories can be built again if they're needed.

What's wrong with unarmed soldier waves anyway :v