A last re-brand ... Lordaeron is Lordagone,

Exar Kun -George

11 minutes ago, Gorge said:

Wait wasent it Zodiac -> GoG

It was decided to drop “The”

We are skipping Zodiac for the moment as they are going to merge into BK, they have better luck talking with a sentient @Taco than the CS diplomats.

And indeed, the "The" was a leftover from a time of treachery in VE, that and the "The" will probably be added as part of common parlance so it is unnecessary to be included in writing.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

3 hours ago, Gorge said:

cs-lord.jpg

As of 2/13/2018 Lordaeron has officially closed its doors and merged into CS. Its been a great run with up and downs, i want to thank everyone who made this possible, i also want to thank our allies for sticking with us through these hard times! <3

On that note the following treaties will be transferring: MDoAP with NPO, MDoAP with OWR, ODoAP with WiFi

All members are protected by CS during the transition  

So you couldn’t afford to rebuild yourselves? You tried attacking arrgh and you got rolled in that process, that’s sad. You guys brought lordaeron to be shittier than it ever was.

• Upvote 6

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

2 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Congrats to larderon, u did gud, not really tho. After Kastor divorced lardyran and left it with all the little kiddos it kinda went crazy, changed its name a hundred times and attacked a poor innocent sharky.

Screenshot_65.png.e5165825f8c6be57cacab83808828503.png

Only a monster would attack such a weak and delicate flower.  I don't know how I'll ever recover.

Edited by Betulius
  • Upvote 5

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

4 hours ago, Starbuck said:

This is a whole new level of consolidation.

Underrated post

Hopefully IQ just merges into one big supergroup alliance that's actually good as the inactives (half of the AA rosters) don't transfer over and just get deleted.

• Upvote 2

Jesus Christ you can't even die without failing miserably. Kastor was legitimately better than this, and he literally never did anything but dog pile easy fights and get rolled for being a dumb ass.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

HBE already disbanded

Can't be the greatest if you don't exist :^) Lord will live on through my forum flag. I don't know who "HBE" is but clearly they're shit, otherwise they'd be the ones living on in glory through my profile

Edited by Grimz
  • Downvote 8

2 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

@Gorge and @Kynlo were very weak leaders. This would not have happened if @Chidz and @Kastor were still in charge.

May this be a testament to future alliances to make sure these two are never in any government positions.

You are Fake News. Anyone who downvotes or upvotes me agrees

edit: ebeezy admits he's fake news 2018 confirmed halal egg

Edited by Grimz
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

1 hour ago, Ebeezy said:

@Gorge and @Kynlo were very weak leaders. This would not have happened if @Chidz and @Kastor were still in charge.

May this be a testament to future alliances to make sure these two are never in any government positions.

My cat was more active in pnw than Chidz in last year and that says a lot. 

Kynlo was indeed a weak leader.

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

Facts don't lie boi. Sit down.

Facts Lie When They're On The Ground HaHaHa. And Your Facts Love To Lie Because You're At the Bottom Son, I'm At the Top 

Edited by Grimz
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, Felkey said:

Necessary :P

Eh, CS already has doubled down on BK and tripled down with Zodiac so why not NPO as well? After all now we can, mostly, safely end IQ.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

12 hours ago, Gorge said:

Wait wasent it Zodiac -> GoG

It was decided to drop “The”

Looking at the dislikes you just can't win can you Gorge?

UQllJcz.png?2