Terminal News Hour: Damages report update

Ripper

9 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

That particular video was fantastic the first time it was used as a political CN joke.  It was funny the second and third time on PnW.

At this point it is old and anyone who uses it in the next three years (and I am being kind saying only 3) for anything lacks imagination and creavity or is just being lazy.  In Ripper’s case I will say lazy as he has shown the ability to do a goid job in the past.  

Come on people, does anyone have an original thought anymore?

salt-spilling-out-of-a-shaker.jpg

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 6

settradirect.png

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

The last time it was used in this community was over than a year ago. Considering there are many players that joined in that interval (including me), I think that its use is in order. :v

Besides, this is one of the 100 works of our propaganda department that we have published. :|

A year is too short.  Give it at least three.  I am sure in the inbetween someone can find something that gets across the right idea that is fresh.  

Especially someone like you.

2 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

salt-spilling-out-of-a-shaker.jpg

Tczm7w9.png

B-  Try again.

• Downvote 14

44 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

A year is too short.  Give it at least three.  I am sure in the inbetween someone can find something that gets across the right idea that is fresh.  

Especially someone like you.

B-  Try again.

LOLNOU

Maybe if you can manage to do something noteworthy, you too will be able to make some sort of artwork that the community will enjoy.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

17 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

Maybe if you can manage to do something noteworthy, you too will be able to make some sort of artwork that the community will enjoy.

Any visiual artwork I attempted would be shit.  I know that and thus do not bother this community in that fashion.  Maybe if an artist would team up with me as the writer,  we could manage something good.  

Does not change the fact that the OP use of that particular hittler peice is older than PnW and  should be retired, which was my original point.

If people want to share with new people who have not seen it, share the first time it was used.  At the rate we are going, alliances can use the varoius incarnations as a hidtory lesson.  Might as well dump the wiki in that case ?

Edited by Sylvia

18 minutes ago, Partisan said:

"THIS WAS ALREADY DONE IN A DIFFERENT GAME WHICH THE MAKER OF THE PIECE DID NOT PLAY."

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME. FOLLOW MY ARBITRARY RULES ON WHAT SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE MADE."

Ho-ly-shit.

IQ in a nutshell.

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

No shade but I honestly feel like former CN ruin the game for the non-CN people.

Well, maybe?  I'm having fun with this and I'm non-CN.

I can see the point though, but I don't know who's former CN and who isn't that's in lead of their respective alliances.

• Upvote 1

o2Z7FOa0Qgmea2LXZSrMNw.png

20161005150724_1-noscale.png

<3

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 4

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

6 minutes ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

o2Z7FOa0Qgmea2LXZSrMNw.png

20161005150724_1-noscale.png

<3

>BK
>weebland

what the hell have you done with my alliance

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

14 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

>BK
>weebland

what the hell have you done with my alliance

n92jn5enrspz.png

Happy?

• Upvote 6

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Oh shit, they're finally shitposting back!

Also...

beige.png.f6a39d616141565d1baf2b6aff2e62af.png

pGN4TlO.png

n92jn5enrspz.png

IYT09l4.png

5 hours ago, Sylvia said:

Any visiual artwork I attempted would be shit.  I know that and thus do not bother this community in that fashion.  Maybe if an artist would team up with me as the writer,  we could manage something good.  

Does not change the fact that the OP use of that particular hittler peice is older than PnW and  should be retired, which was my original point.

If people want to share with new people who have not seen it, share the first time it was used.  At the rate we are going, alliances can use the varoius incarnations as a hidtory lesson.  Might as well dump the wiki in that case ?

There there habibti, it will be fine. We will see to it that classics live on forever.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

38 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Ayy lmao, at last we get the war we all deserve. Keep them coming. :v

I expect payment in comics

Full, and uncut

Laced with the good stuff

• Upvote 4

IYT09l4.png