Terminal News Hour: Damages report update

Ripper

7 minutes ago, Ripper said:

lit_af_flag.jpg

mcdanth-ec042.jpg

Good evening Orbis, I am Ripper, and this is Terminal News Hour.
A week has passed since the commencement of hostilities between Terminal Jest and IQ.
One of our most talented spies reporters managed to infiltrate the IQ headquarters and record a general assembly of the IQ officers, reporting to their Supreme Leader, Roq.
The main topic discussed was the performance of the IQ forces and the current damages sustained by them.

(For those offended, remember... We just Jest.)

I love you.

• Upvote 6

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

Yep. This is the funniest post I have ever seen on these forums in my 553 days in Orbis. If someone disagrees, I'd love to see something that will make my eyes water in pure entertainment like this one did.

This is the very last compliment you get from me, Partisan!

• Upvote 4

• Wiki Mod
6 hours ago, Holton said:

The propaganda has peaked with this post.

There is no topping this.

Challenge accepted.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

That particular video was fantastic the first time it was used as a political CN joke.  It was funny the second and third time on PnW.

At this point it is old and anyone who uses it in the next three years (and I am being kind saying only 3) for anything lacks imagination and creavity or is just being lazy.  In Ripper’s case I will say lazy as he has shown the ability to do a goid job in the past.  

Come on people, does anyone have an original thought anymore?

Edited by Sylvia
  • Downvote 16

Just now, Sylvia said:

That particular video was fantastic the furst time it was used as a political CN joke.  It was funny the second and third time on PnW.

At this point it is old and anyone who uses it in the next five yesrs for anything lacks imagination and creavity.

Come on people, does anyone have an original thought anymore?

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif