Terminal News Hour: BK research breakthrough

Prefonteen

5 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

[culture victory]

I'm so glad I recruited you to this game, it's easily my most lasting achievement.  I'm proud at how this single image has spawned so much salt  :wub:

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

• Wiki Mod
22 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ said:

>LordStrum's Departure

>implying BK didn't die after I left

*heavily triggered*

You were the essence of BK's soul, Yoso and Strum were the body. While, it lived on after you left it was dead inside.

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

7 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Wait I thought it was “prefonteen”

Wait are u using the nickname I made from my story things? I think maybe you saw those

Either way cool name, I wish the old Pre would’ve used that name, he would’ve been way cooler then

@Judge Dredd take notes, this is how to run a real TEst:

1). Delete the old Pre name and be the Peefountain

2). Buorhann

3). Buy a 4D chess set

4). Make an alliance for all your followers to come together and build a culture that is so beautiful it will surely stand through all time.

5). Accept Kastor as your princess

6). (And this is the important one) War

Declare war on the hegemony that rose up in your absense, in the name of Princess Kastor you must slay every member of the IQ one by one until they’re all dead. 

Dont worry, if you’re unfamiliar with how to war by now I can make you a guide to help your coming out of retirement he more smooth

1). Luring out the forces of IQ

Its all in your name, Peefountain. What you’ve got to do is go to the beach and pee in the water and make as much pollution as you can, do this until big fishies come up and are like “wtf man”. These are the IQ.

2). Fight them

There’s lots of room for creativity with this one, waaay back in your day it was only military units, but war changed since all those thousands of years ago, there’s people feeding whales to a hippo now. So fight them however you want, whether you bring a tank to the beach and fire tank shells at point blank range at the fish or you pick them up and slap the other fish with them until they’re all dead in a brutal and bloody fight, it’s your choice.

3). Celebration

You have two options for this one:

Claim victory in the name of princess kastor

Claim a culture victory in the name of Buorhann

4). Spend the rest of your life proudly, telling friends, family, coworkers and anyone you can of your accomplishments

”I was the Eternal Wormaster Peefountain and I beat up hundreds of fish and saved a nation simulation website game”

This will forever secure honor and glory to your name.

If you made it this far, congratulations! There is only one step left in becoming the best you that you could possibly ever be.

Step 8 (I’m counting the war section as 1 step)

Fight the other Peefountain to the death, there can only be one legendary worm master kastor worshipping fish fighting person in this world.

Well I hope my guide helps you in finally getting gud, Pre. Good luck, have fun and praise princess kastor.

You inspired my name choice ;)

os9LcJK.gif