Improve Baseball please Alex

Doughnuts

three changes I would love to see made to baseball, after playing loads of games there are some flaws that stop people from spamming away games.

1) Change the way money is given, The winner should get 90% of the home gate and the win bouns, you will find more people will be willing to play home and away games, right now everyone just wants to spam home games to get the most income.

2) Allow people to block teams, meaning they do not have to play that team, Now i understand some people might block everyone but their friend but right now its very disappointing when you spend 30 mins spamming away games for people refusing to tip you for doing so, yes i understand tipping isnt something people have to do but still its the only way we can make it faior without the change above.

3) Would love to see a Wonder for baseball, you buy the wonder and players no longer retire at 40 but 45 this would be a nice wonder or a wonder that gives you twice the number of seats letting you make twice the amount of cash each game.

Some balancing is needed, the person doing the away games is responsible for the rate of games being played and should be fairly compensated. So either the above or something else but the away compensation is the main issue to need a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 10:39 AM, Im An Alcoholic said:

I actually would like to see a list of names of who is playing home games so I know I don't have to play them cause they are inconsiderate of playing away games :)

Yes I know as I seen tons of them 

personally i would love to simply block them this way i wont have to worry about them, a few times spamming away games people refuse to offer tips