Possible Multis

Commander Thrawn

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=90284 https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=89681

Ruler Name:Double B and Moonshadow

Nature of Violation: It appears this guy is a multi, I got a message a couple days ago from one nation, and then today another nation in the same alliance said he messaged me a few days earlier, I haven't received any messages from him previously though so it appears he admitted to multiing.

multi 1.PNG

multi 2.PNG

multi 3.PNG

Hello PnW Staff.

I am sorry this report was made, myself and Double B are not the same person but I am sure within 2 mins you will know that anyway, this report was made as Leader Name:Commander Thrawn Nation Name: Csilla from the NPO, refuse to pay tips (We understand there is no way to force someone to do so, but it is unfair on those who do spam away games and home games when people are selfish) that most who spam baseball know its customary, upon asking for tips he claims he does not know as his very own screen shots prove as someone asked him four days before I asked and he acted as if he did not know, kind of silly if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Commander Thrawn said:

That's why you magically know what this other account's messages say.

I'm gonna leave it here now. You're obviously just offended that people are after their fair share of baseball revenue and ask you for it. The mods will be over at some point and will be satisfied that we are two individual players, which we are.

6 minutes ago, Double B said:

Also, yes, Moonshadow would have been aware of my message to you.

thrawn.png

Again, I gave a simple answer, I am new to the game, the only people who asked me for tips were in my alliance, I said if you want tips please just ask up front. I didn't refuse to tip. But that's all irrelevant to the fact that you got caught cheating and are trying to weasel your way out of it.

1 minute ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Again, I gave a simple answer, I am new to the game, the only people who asked me for tips were in my alliance, I said if you want tips please just ask up front. I didn't refuse to tip. But that's all irrelevant to the fact that you got caught cheating and are trying to weasel your way out of it.

lol

On 2/9/2018 at 6:29 PM, Commander Thrawn said:

My dear Commander Thrawn how silly you are being.

1) The PnW staff will prove we are not multi's 
2) You claim to be new to the game and yet you have played for a while now
3) You did refuse to give tips
4) You are accusing people of violating the rules simply to get out of paying what is owned.

NPO standards have slipped a lot of late, seems they are more than willing to let in those who cheat, lie and cause drama to simply not pay what is owed.

trooll.jpg

So you say you never was asked or paid for tips but here you claim you pay if asked, just more lies.

I wonder.

Edited by MoonShadow

@Commander Thrawn @MoonShadow @Double B

This is not a debate or discussion forum. The report has been made and the Admins will look into it. Unless any of you have any further relevant information to provide the Admins regarding the report, please refrain from posting any more in this thread.

• Upvote 1

• Jax locked this topic