D is for Dynamism™

TheNG

1 minute ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Took 4 hours to get this post up and running. 

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

19 minutes ago, Ripper said:

War Lessons from the Acadian Military

Chapter 42: How to face an ambush

"Patrolling the borders of Acadia ever since their inception, the Muskets have proven its most stalwart defenders and seen off countless threats that would have destroyed lesser men. Masters of the terrain and all manner of weaponry, they are the examples to which all Acadians should aspire. Needless to say they are always ready to face an ambush from vicious barbarians. The following doctrine is used in this scenario:"

1. Situational awareness:
> First confirm the state of your troops and this of the enemies.
> Realize that you lost both ground and air control right away, due to using the ultra-useful "Moneybags" War Policy, instead of "Fortress".

6-wDnGx3SDyoIZgXIaVA1w.jpeg

2. Planning:

> Accept you will get beiged and send most of your resources to the bank. Keep some resources to fight.
> A few minutes later, send with another transaction the reminder of your warchest to the bank. Keep no resources, so that you do not fight.
> It is a shame that your ultra-useful "Moneybags" war policy will be needless now, since there is nothing to loot, but do not worry, another chance will come.

uy9t1UqXSMqsBY0EG8aJcA.jpeg

3. Execution:

> Even though you decided to avoid fighting with conventional means (since this would just help the rest of the members of your alliance to face your opponents, by reducing even by little their forces; a trivial matter), you still have 4 nukes that you built specifically for such situations.
> ?
> Do nothing. Surrender completely, abandon your nation and alliance and just go to VM.
> Make sure the VM is for 1 month and not for 2 weeks that is the minimum. You wouldn't want to get back while your alliance is still at war, would you?

gJlvmpq7T0aEqh4ZoA1ypw.jpeg

--- END OF CHAPTER 24 ---

Tczm7w9.png

Check. Mate.

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

32 minutes ago, Micchan said:

If I was the leader I would kick him from the alliance and I would keep his resources (assuming there are no other reasons to keep him)

At least 2 of Zodiac's top guys went about it by decomming mil to avoid getting hit, so they were smarter about it.

The sweet irony is that the Acadia VMer's leader name is Man. Because what does a man do when he's attacked? He fights back runs away.

Edited by Insert Name Here

2 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

How do you know that he didn't have a sudden breakthrough in his cancer research requiring his undivided attention? He can't play games when he has to save lives.

Somewhere in P&W heaven, LPS is shedding a tear for this brave soul.

8 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Make one for them then

The poor people in Acadia (or really anywhere in Orbis) aren’t as gifted as you minesome, you’ve gotta share your talents with the world :) 

Great post tho, even if it hasn’t been gifted with an authentic Minecraft animation by our own MinesomeMC

I don't do minecraft, but ok