>Second we downvoted

>Check your Nation you are Zeroed almost

>That's why we downvoted

Edited by Flavee
Ayy lmao
  • Downvote 11

9 hours ago, Flavee said:

If you stay at 2000-2300 you won't

If you again go back to your whalish score than you'll again post those war logs 

xqEp12a.png

All these blockades I've held on each of these people...  I wonder what kind of resources each of these people are sitting on.  Let's find out.

pvpvcI8.png

lHxwJ7y.png

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

All these blockades I've held on each of these people...  I wonder what kind of resources each of these people are sitting on.  Let's find out.

fortify op?

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

xqEp12a.png

According to my calculations (based on the hundreds of fortification spams I've done by now), Pablo and Condonian have bungled it; if Buorhann maintains naval immense triumphs, then they can't fortify their way out of beige anymore. Taco is still in the clear if he fortifies with every last action point he's got left. Beowulf is screwed, and Tiber is really screwed. Their only hope is for all of them to gather up as many action points and planes as they can muster and airstrike his navy all at once, then take blockade, then ground and air superiority, and airstrike his military every 4 action points until his wars end.

Their best bet though is to set up 3 solid nations to counter him as soon as their initial screwups are beiged out or expire, and win on the 2nd round. Their performance thus far doesn't really bode well for any such attempt, though.

Nukes won't accomplish much on their end at this point; he's gone and looted too much for that.

I'm not sure what this proves in regards to fortification being a balanced game mechanic or not; currently I'm leaning towards "IQ can't do math, take remedial algebra you actual donkeys"

2 hours ago, Taco said:

fortify op?

You're safe if you spam it within an inch of your life and don't waste a single point or be more than 2 hours late. The rest of you, not so much. Fortify OP iff user is capable of middle school algebra. Even then of course, it only prevents you and your bank from being looted; you're still out your infrastructure and military, so it's really not that OP at all. As you are now learning.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
Bla bla more scarfposting about fortification bla bla
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Flavee said:

Arghh is attacking them too, it's like 3-5 vs 1

You mean my 7 vs 1 before they joined, right?  Where Taco was the only one I didn't have control on at the time?

02/11 12:33 am    High Septon of Sept has executed an espionage operation to assassinate spies in your country. They were not successful.
02/11 12:33 am    High Septon of Sept has executed an espionage operation to assassinate spies in your country. They were not successful.

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

On 2/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, Robert E Lee said:

ArDYMelUSUKterSlQvbR3A.png

Tczm7w9.png

We didn't have PnW Balls as motivation

;-;

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

02/11 06:15 pm Peace has been offered by Plato of Ostalithos. Your advisers suggest you carefully weigh your options. Further attacks will destroy all peace offerings.
02/11 06:14 pm

Master General Plato of Ostalithos detonated a nuclear weapon upon your nation of Exodas. The attack destroyed 1,880.00 infrastructure in the city of 22 tswift as well as a drydock and a factory.

Tczm7w9.png

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif