Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

• Wiki Mod
On 2/7/2018 at 1:48 AM, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ said:

I was expecting some sick turn around with BK and NPO mowing down this rogue hit and then seeing ECM jump in and watching a massive war erupt.

Now it's just a saltfest and curbstomp that's probably just gonna end with people deleting and salting the place up with farewell angry callouts.

718.jpg

I for one look forward to rash of demands excellent suggestions to make the game more like candyland for those who are unable to grasp basic mechanics.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

13 hours ago, Ameyuri said:

Yeep yoop, and for a better visualization here's a quick summary of all currently active wars from or on Terminal Jest. (It doesn't match your numbers since some people have already been beiged and thus aren't included in active wars.) This was all pulled from the API, so it's updated as of around two minutes ago. 

MwRdSgQ.png

As they are getting help from others, can you add that wars to the total? Would be nice!

8 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Dayyyum, IQ is getting spanked according to these stats. The carnage and loot is so much more than I at least could have ever expected.

How will IQ recover from this one? And are we going to call it a global war since a full bloc is involved on one side? Admittedly the other side is just one alliance, but what else can it be called but a global war when a bloc is beaten?

• Upvote 1

That's what happens when major alliances sit for nearly a year with no major conflict.

"Resource change ruined wars" my ass.

What good are pixels if they're not used?

Hell, look at the market right now.  It was begging for something like this to happen.  Imagine if it wasn't just 22 and some opportunistic stragglers that hit IQ aligned alliances.  Imagine if it was more nations fighting.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Avakael said:

Does this one update automatically, or manually?

I wanted to create an automatic one, but I decided that due to the relative scale of the war it would be less trouble doing it manually. (Or well, “manually”)