Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

19 minutes ago, Pablo said:

An attack on our allies is a direct attack on us.

No. No it is not. An attack on your allies is an attack on your allies. So long as you are not hit, it never will be an attack on you.

Now you can treat it as an attack on you- but the choice is still yours whether you hit us or not. Nothing will change that.

So I ask you again: Why is Zodiac ignoring our olive branch and attacking us?

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

An inexperienced player would post now, but I have analyzed the progress of the situation, the frequency and the amount of reputation given, and without a doubt this is NOT the right time to post in this thread, many users have already reached their maximum rep limit and therefore if I want to maximize my rep earnings with the fewest ammount of posts I will have to do a blitz immediately after the update in the period of highest activity when all users have reps to give me

Dear IQ please take note, this is my advice, git gud

cigar_brilliant.jpg?w=720

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I gotta be honest, reading this thread, i just assumed Pablo was some jackass member of Zodiac... Imagine my surprise when I learned that he is their leader.

I thought this was hilarious until I realized this is probably what people think about us.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

A Short Remedial Lesson in Warfare:

I got the time to read through this thread. While the gargantuan heaps of salt piling up on us should not surprise me, it pains me to see such obvious tactics thrown away in favor of claiming unfairness. 

For those of you who are yet to git gud, consider this your nth free lesson for MilCom (really, when are you going to stop needing this? xdxd).

Where do I enroll in classes? And how much are they gonna cost? :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JtTeE said:

Where do I enroll in classes? And how much are they gonna cost? :ph34r:

Your proclamation of never ending love for Our Lord and Savior, Dio Brando (the real one), xdxd. 

Edited by Dio Brando
Grammarzzz

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

It's not a bug. It's a feature.

"Dear nation with low infra who don't give a frick about nukes totallynotripper, I don't have resources so please destroy my units and infra making me useful for my alliance"

This is a poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded, poorly supported and poorly moderated game full of idiot children that think they are clever and original (they really aren't). The only reason I still have a nation is to play baseball to waste my time. It doesn't matter what my nation looks like to play baseball. So suck it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

This is a poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded, poorly supported and poorly moderated game full of idiot children that think they are clever and original (they really aren't). The only reason I still have a nation is to play baseball to waste my time. It doesn't matter what my nation looks like to play baseball. So suck it.

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/baseball/

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

29 minutes ago, Who Me said:

StarTrekChess.jpg

CheckMATE, nerds.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs