• Upvote 2
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Just now, Patrick Higgins said:

I’m sure durmij would prefer you to see his pictures instead

I would never think to stop that gloriously bearded specimen of a human being from sharing pictures with me.

• Upvote 1

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

Just now, Lene Hau said:

I would never think to stop that gloriously bearded specimen of a human being from sharing pictures with me.

Dw I’ll make sure he sends you some his way

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

I’m just imagining it like this in my head right now:

Smith curled up in a ball on the floor of like a dark basement or something crying his eyes out then there’s another donation for $1 with the robot message reader saying “Great stream! Loving it, keep up the great work :)”

Then Smith gets up, still crying and he says “thank you” through his sobs, then he slowly takes off more clothes as he cries, then he dries his eyes and goes back to playing for 25 seconds before the cycle repeats 

Its a weird thought, it’s bordering entertaining and really sad.

Jesus Christ, Zeeb, stop it, giving me a heart attack

• Upvote 1

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

10 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Smith curled up in a ball on the floor of like a dark basement or something crying his eyes out then there’s another donation for $1 with the robot message reader saying “Great stream! Loving it, keep up the great work :)”

Then Smith gets up, still crying and he says “thank you” through his sobs, then he slowly takes off more clothes as he cries, then he dries his eyes and goes back to playing for 25 seconds before the cycle repeats 

If this stream is not on Chaturbate I won’t tip

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Zeebrus said:

This sounds sad.

I approve.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Probably that too

While smith is busy playing his game and streaming naked, suddenly his door swings open. 

Its @TheCreepyLurker, in one hand he’s holding some short of empty alcohol bottle, and in the other, a steak costume. 

And at this moment, Smith realizes his worst nightmares are about to come true.

So creepy lurker kicks down smith’s door and throws the steak costume at him, yelling at him to put it on. Smith looks down at the steak costume in horror, then looks back up at TCL, who’s staring back at Smith’s nakedness.

”daddy, please don’t make me wear this” begs smith

(I’m imagining TCL talking all slurred and drunk like)

”If you don’t put on this steak costume I’m kicking you out of the alliance that I made with my own two hands” he yells at smith

So while smith is putting it on, he says “you didn’t make TKR, lordship did, he told me so when he barged into my room drunk and made me dress up as tinker bell”

”HDU TBH SMH” says TCL 2 smth “I made this alliance, and I can kick you out”

”no please don’t do this daddy” smith says, crying and begging, dressed as a steak with only his face, arms and legs showing through the costume

”dance then” says TCL

Smith, very confused, asks why

”DANCE THEN you little steaky steak” says TCL

so smith starts to dance, but not with effort.

Now TCL gets furious at smith for saying he didn’t make tkr, and for dancing pooly, so he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an old moldy cheeseburger that looks like it hasn’t seen the light of day in over a decade.

So TCL tells smith to eat the burger

Smith looks down at the old, moldy burger and says one thing

”is it vegetarian tho”

And just as he says that, TCL shoves the burger into smith’s mouth and he swallows it whole

the twitch stream is wild, people donating 6 figures to see it all again

TCL leaves the room and smith goes back to crying on the floor, and slowly cutting pieces off his steak costume and eating them as people donate to his stripper stream

It’s just a normal Friday night in TKR

TL:DR Smith the dancing steak is a violent meat eater and will kill and eat any living things put anywhere around him

Is this even legal? Alex might call this Nazism.