Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

On 2/3/2018 at 10:35 PM, Mikey said:

Right or wrong (and frankly, this is a game, I dont think morals come into basic gameplay) you're going to want to find a protector or a larger ally who can help deter these things.

Either way I can respect the decision to fight back, but tbh this is only going to continue until you find yourselves more firepower. We were just one of the first to notice the catch just waiting to be hooked.

Why shouldn’t morals come in to “basic gameplay”?  Life on Orbiis would be rather stale if we all had exactly the same ideas on the best way to act.  If people want to play different from you, good for them!

Having said that, having others to watch your back , Eugene, is a good idea exactly because there are plenty of nation leaders around who believe Mikey’s I can do whatever I please because it is just a game anyway view.

Edited by Sylvia