Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

14 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

Yeah but look at the reaction she got ? it’s all worth it

I once accidentally sent NPO 150m, but they were courteous and kind enough after I explained what happened to send it back. Not everyone in PW are nice people (I'd venture to say less than 2%). That's why the salt levels are on par with the Dead Sea here.

As a by the way: 37.49% of PW has logged on in the past 3 days, and 46.03%  in the past 7 days. Not bad. Better than usual. Keep up the good work of being active.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

Yeah but look at the reaction she got ? it’s all worth it

Ah yes, all 6 people who responded with apathy or mild amusement. I'm utterly humiliated. I do have to thank you for the publicity though. It's really helping my new business model take off. I'm thinking of expanding. Maybe even franchising.

RZEUhGY.png

• Upvote 5

eStUYHv.png

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Ah yes, all 6 people who responded with apathy or mild amusement. I'm utterly humiliated. I do have to thank you for the publicity though. It's really helping my new business model take off. I'm thinking of expanding. Maybe even franchising.

RZEUhGY.png

It’s all good fun 

Now @Brooklyn666 since you can’t reply to personal posts but reply here, it goes here. 

Since you made a total balls up, made yourself look like a doylem and amused me greatly I’m willing to cut you some slack. 

The balls in your court I have a stack of nukes no infra nothing to lose my next round to fire will be in 11 hours 45 mins 

Any attack on me between now and then will result in a nuke on each nation that attacks 

i am giving you the opportunity to take your bat and ball and go home I can go forever but it’s not me that will lose 

Why am I being so generous you ask? Well I feel kinda bad for you tbh 

The choice is yours

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Now @Brooklyn666 since you can’t reply to personal posts but reply here, it goes here. 

Since you made a total balls up, made yourself look like a doylem and amused me greatly I’m willing to cut you some slack. 

The balls in your court I have a stack of nukes no infra nothing to lose my next round to fire will be in 11 hours 45 mins 

Any attack on me between now and then will result in a nuke on each nation that attacks 

i am giving you the opportunity to take your bat and ball and go home I can go forever but it’s not me that will lose 

Why am I being so generous you ask? Well I feel kinda bad for you tbh 

The choice is yours

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Are you asking Brooklyn to pay you 150m to nuke him?

Price just went up smart guy. I now refuse to let anyone nuke me unless I pay them 500 million dollars

• Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

tenor.gif

Price just went up smart guy. I now refuse to let anyone nuke me unless I pay them 500 million dollars

I have a counter proposition, you buy me the nuke project and then buy me 10 nukes. I will nuke you for far less than 500 mil.

You should do it, its a win-win scenario for me.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

tenor.gif

I'd love to know what has got up your nose about me lol

can you guys stop being children for literally five seconds

i get you think you're trying to troll each other epic style™ but to the common observer you both (BoH and SK) look retarded

dankie, bye

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Hope said:

i get you think you're trying to troll each other epic style™ but to the common observer you both (BoH and SK) look retarded

dankie, bye

Just let me shitpost! I have nothing else in my life!

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

4 minutes ago, Hope said:

dankie, bye

"not sure why NK would hit SK considering NK & SK share an MDP partner with AIM, or whatever the hell you mean with "come out to play"!

Yeah because we all know you talk loads of sense

Also gotta tell you @Brooklyn666.

The first rule they teach you is to never negotiate with terrorists like fraggle.
They'll take your money and still nuke you.

Best path of action is to tell them to frigg off and take the nuking. :P (You're gonna get it either-way)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg