Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

Just now, MCMaster-095 said:

Maybe it seemed like an angry rant to you, but that is not what it was intended to be. I started out by noting some important facts about your alliance, and then said that I cannot get involved right now. What makes that an angry rant?

The pure slander makes it an angry rant. But then if I found out my alliance was ballsing things up and sending in members that are barely able to fight with the people they put them up against i'd be p**sed too 

1 minute ago, Hope said:

not sure why NK would hit SK considering NK & SK share an MDP partner with AIM @Hayley

Who am I? who is eugene? homework needed for this one i thinks

Definition of slander: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

I said that your alliance was miniature. That is true. I said that you had 8 members. That is also true. I said that I have never heard of you before. That is the most true of these statements. Explain where I slandered you.

4 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Definition of slander: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

I said that your alliance was miniature. That is true. I said that you had 8 members. That is also true. I said that I have never heard of you before. That is the most true of these statements. Explain where I slandered you.

Batting us down through an 8 person alliance with <300's would be nothing to SK but an 8 person alliance with big guys makes a difference to a 45 guy alliance of miniatures you get me? we can state facts all day but beyond those facts are quantitative data and THAT is what counts

Edited by Hayley

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

Hiding behind walls of paper, the shame...the humanity

By that logic no one can declare on anyone...because 90% of us are treatied to someone who is treatied to someone who is treatied to someone whom we wanted to declare war against. That can be longer or shorter, there is little difference.

Why do you think no-one's declared on anyone for a global war in almost a year, man?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Epi said:

Hiding behind walls of paper, the shame...the humanity

By that logic no one can declare on anyone...because 90% of us are treatied to someone who is treatied to someone who is treatied to someone whom we wanted to declare war against. That can be longer or shorter, there is little difference.

As i was just saying to a friend of orbis this is why females will never rule the earth. She got a male like i must put her down! Jealousy often overrules 

Not only this but we have all made friends even RL friends through this game whether we are treated to them or not ties are beyond paper especially in this case.

Edited by Hayley

39 minutes ago, Hope said:

not sure why NK would hit SK considering NK & SK share an MDP partner with AIM, or whatever the hell you mean with "come out to play" @Hayley

Since when has that ever stopped Apeman?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Jesus christ Hayley get it a grip on reality. We don't care about you or your alliance. At all. We didn't even know who you were before this started and now that we do we still don't care. We're not complaining about being nuked by you or even Fraggle because we don't care. It means nothing to us. This is a minor distraction at most. Thump your chest all you want if it makes you feel better but, and I can't stress this enough, we don't care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

eStUYHv.png

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Jesus christ Hayley get it a grip on reality. We don't care about you or your alliance. At all. We didn't even know who you were before this started and now that we do we still don't care. We're not complaining about being nuked by you or even Fraggle because we don't care. It means nothing to us. This is a minor distraction at most. Thump your chest all you want if it makes you feel better but, and I can't stress this enough, we don't care.

Can I just ask you something? Does the message you sent reflect your position of not caring? 

2590CE69-D5E8-4692-AD61-A9972DDAFD51.png

Edited by Hayley

• Wiki Mod

You know you've &#33;@#&#036;ed up when your making SK look good by comparison.

I'm just going to root for Fraggle I guess.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Oh you mean like this?

sEpWvkn.png

I don’t see what’s wrong with that in response to your begs.

However, you have now just shot yourself in the foot.

See after your back and forth communication with Eugene, Eugene managed to convince me to lay off you and your guys for zero compensation. This took allot of work on his part but apparently you were worried I would go nuke rogue on your ass after the wars had ended. 

We had a pretty cool plan and a new target in sight SK was history.

Then you had to carry on being an idiot so just to shut you up I WILL be going nuke rogue on your alliance and hitting them till my 100 nukes are thrown. I Shall not attempt to convince frags to stop on your behalf either. 

Your annoying and this is clearly bothering you so I may as well stay here bothering you, it’s funny having such an impact on such a “huge powerful” alliance.