It's okay to take a break.

Thalmor

Not sure what people mean they say they spend too much time here.  I usually just log in at 5mins at a time to check my nation and see any forum posts, that's about it.

Now if they spend all their time on Discord chatting away and being social, well...  then I can see that.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

My life is shit.

The p/w community/game has gone to shit.

All I have left is the bottle and it's under performing ending all of it sooner.

Is it ok to take a break from life?

• Upvote 2

I'll admit, I spend quite a bit of time checking P&W, the forums and Discord while sitting in class. But if I wasn't distracting myself with P&W, I'd probably just find something else to serve the same purpose (usually Supremacy 1914 and reading news) so P&W isn't really the problem.

If you find that P&W and/or other distractions are worsening your performance in school (or at work for that matter), you gotta check your priorities and you have to make a committed decision to increase said performance and eliminate the distractions. If you don't really need your computer for a class, don't bring it. If your phone keeps blowing up, disconnect it from the internet or shut it off. The easy part is making the decision to do these things, the difficult part is actually sticking by those decisions.

Ironically, I'm typing this while sitting in class and I have no idea what's going on. Don't be me, kids.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 3

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

I like doing this

i still get mid to high Bs in all my classes and I’ve been only on PnW in my classes for 2 yrs now

If I tried to pay attention I could probably get all As, but I’d never do that and I’m fine with Bs

Plus the forums r nice

B's for the bee. How very appropriate :P

But yeah, I like it too and it's not like class is the only place you can learn things anyway.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

3 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

But Thalmor, isn't going outside dangerous and scary? I mean, why wanna talk to real grills when I can just keep sexting @Abbas Mehdi instead?

I talk to real grills AND sext Abbas. You can too.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png