Frostbite DoE

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado
Fearless forces trudge on to wail of a war horn. They march with heavy hearts and thoughts of home, now long forlorn. As they gazed upon the field through clouds of freezing breath A familiar taste fell on their lips, The air was thick with death. Cynic trudged down the line and met each set of eyes And from beneath his beard erupts a mighty battle cry:

"Hail us, the wicked ones, rulers of land and sea We must assume our rightful place, fulfill the prophecy We've traveled over oceans, by the might of many men We've come to far to not take back what is ours again"

Our purpose has ensured our acceptance amongst the ranks With those share our beliefs, we will reach unrivaled strengths. Enshrouded in darkness, we've obtained a most unholy fervor For ever loyal to the cause, for life a faithful server. You cannot hide, you cannot run

Know that we've arrived, but our mission's just begun. We are soon coming, to take the throne. We are soon coming, to reclaim our home. Our thirst, bound by blood, growing stronger every day. The calling will be answered, but for now we drift away.

16W9UdV.png

Edited by San Fortunado

Just now, Fien Zinfi said:

Your parents. Also, you're grounded. No more PnW for a while mister!

Damn better hope you don’t get rolled while I’m grounded, otherwise it’ll be a little hard to protect you ;) 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Mad Max - Commander of Foreign Affairs

Why do yall even bother posting, you would just come back in a day or two and see some post that titles "Frostbite has rethemed to xxx" or "Frostbite has merged into xxx" 

• Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

3 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

"Frostbite has rethemed to xxx" or "Frostbite has merged into xxx" 

XXX.... now that's an alliance I could get behind...

Edited by Cynic

Guest San Fortunado
11 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Why do yall even bother posting, you would just come back in a day or two and see some post that titles "Frostbite has rethemed to xxx" or "Frostbite has merged into xxx" 

Our allies have bets on mergers, Cynic leaving alliance and Cynic leaving game. I think @Abbas Mehdi is heading that department.

4 minutes ago, Fien Zinfi said:

Our allies have bets on mergers, Cynic leaving alliance and Cynic leaving game. I think @Abbas Mehdi is heading that department.

Insider information available at the right price. DM me. 

Is this a seasonal thing?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."