Ballistic Warning for de wae

MinesomeMC

Ballistic Warning for Hawaii (I live in hawaii. Lol) 

Band of the Hawk has agreed to protect GPC. This is not a drill . Find shelter immediately.

Article 1 - Non Aggression

1. Both sides shall not attack, spy, or sabotage any of the other sides members and applicants. Violators shall be dealt with immediately, to prevent cancellation or other consequences.

Article 2 - Intelligence

1. If any plans involving foreign affairs including treaties, war, etc. They should be informed to the other alliance.

Article 3 - Protection

1. The Band of the Hawk agrees to confirm protection for the Golden Phoenix Coalition against raiders and unwarranted warfare.

Article 4 - Withdrawal

1. Should a signatory wish to withdraw from this treaty they must inform the other signatory 69 hours in advance of their withdrawal, at which time they are released from the above obligations.

Thanks Drecq

Note this was an accident, I was trying to contact NK but the discord is weird and confusing so now this happened 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

OMG this is ground breaking! The spheres of Orbis are going to change sooooo much! This will fundamentally redefine the game!Image result for omg no one cares

If I got 1 cent for every micro treaty, I would be rich af rn.

Hahaha lol every time piggy

31 minutes ago, El_Barto666 said:

So.... i dont get it is this really in regards to a rl ballistic warning or was that a joke?

not funny....

That joke was to nk but it turns out I wasn't talking to the right person so this happened , and a real one did happen in which it occurred at the same area as me. 

32 minutes ago, El_Barto666 said:

So.... i dont get it is this really in regards to a rl ballistic warning or was that a joke?

not funny....

Too soon?

Gotta learn to laugh at humanity...the only other option is depression and no one has time for that noise.

• Upvote 3

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

5 hours ago, El_Barto666 said:

not funny....

RL ballistic warning was funny, Minesome's delivery was just subpar.

IMG_2686-KHON-Sky-Image.jpg

ayy lmao

94f.jpg

Edited by Lucifer Morningstar
  • Upvote 2

lol all im saying is that a missile warning can be a serious threat. other wise that shits hilarious we should throw more threats around if you ask me(im American)
but concern for ones safety is... well its better to laugh than to let worry damage one i suppose

4 hours ago, El_Barto666 said:

lol all im saying is that a missile warning can be a serious threat. other wise that shits hilarious we should throw more threats around if you ask me(im American)
but concern for ones safety is... well its better to laugh than to let worry damage one i suppose

The thing is it happened to me in the state i love in love in (hawaii) so if I make a joke on it being from the situation shows that it's fine to laugh on mistakes

23 hours ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

OMG this is ground breaking! The spheres of Orbis are going to change sooooo much! This will fundamentally redefine the game!Image result for omg no one cares

If I got 1 cent for every micro treaty, I would be rich af rn.

This is why you're top contributing