Brothers Bond

Rimski

"Brothers and Sisters, the last ceuntry of the Balkans was rough on us. We were split by many empires, changed through , demolished by war. I, Marshal Josip Broz Tito have sworn to protect the teritorries around and from the Vardar going all the way to Ljubljanja. We are brothers and sisters that would rather die than give our lands, we are the cogs that make Yugoslavia function as a whole. One missing , it will cause a malfunction. I have devoted myself that no man , woman or child in Yugoslavia will have too little , but nobody would have too much either so they could abuse those in the bottom. There is no bottom or top, I myself am your brother and friend, like any other neighbor, relative or citizen. Our police is here ready to serve and protect, to demolish any institution or organization that would hurt your life and so would hurt Yugoslavia. I have suffered many losses, I was meant to be a door man but every man is born to lead, wether it be a country, an organization , family or a group of friends... but we are all this I listed! We are a country as a whole, a whole nation of families, friends and an organization that would not let any invader take us. The enemy would have to suffer  the whole population of us to take our nation down. Every brother and sister has sworn their loyalty to Yugoslavia and will protect it! I do not pick sides, I just do whatever is best for my people , not for an individual group , but for us as a whole. 
Many consider me a Dictator and I am, but I am not any better than all of you. Those whom want to destroy my regime just want to make themselves feel better than the rest and I do not accept this. We are all humans, all will accomplish our goals and dreams. Anyone that needs a holiday will get one without the fear of being attacked, without fear of not having money to enjoy there. Anyone that wants to become something will get that. I have had a dream to destroy the nationalists tendecies of our peoples and move us up! Move us so far to form a brothers bond between all of us. I keep telling people, someone payed with his life and blood to make this, many did and I am one of those people. I was the only Field Marshal to suffer an injury , but I have not backed down even the odds were not in our favour. I have gambled and achieved something, and if I have not won at that gamble. I WOULD HAVE GONE DOWN WITH YOU MY BROTHERS. Now I will let someone else talk, the person of the year in 2015, Enis Bešlagić" , Tito stepped off and shook hands with Enis as he stood up. Tito sat on his spot while he went on the podium and cleared his throat.
"I have spent a lot of my life in misery. Many people have asked me what I was and I replied a Bosnian and Herzegovian and they replied that it doesn't exist. I have never been angry at someone whom has insulted me on my name , but when they said that my heritage doesn't exist I would prove them wrong, but not at that given point, but I would do it worldwide. I am famous for being an Actor , in many Croat and Serb shows, I have been in many Bosnian ones as well, and I was the most famous from all those shows. I was famed for many oneliners, my comedy and my look" he said sarcastically as he was fixing his short hair with a smile "but I have come this to tell the former leaders of the broke up nations of Yugoslavia. You were not able to paint what Tito has built. We all awaited something great to come while you had fun with your wives and husbands with money, have you ever thought about what the money could have gone to? Some person that has lost his parents, some people that were going through garbage to find food or something with whom they can buy food with. And I have got to only say this 'only that there may be no war'"
Many politicians were present here, former Officials that were corrupt and they have applauded, shedding tears at the realization on what they have done. They have once ruined a nation full of glory and they may not do it again and would ensure total protection of the regime after Titos death.
"We have come to this point with war, and we are ready for war on the outside, but a war between brothers? Yes everyone had fights in families, but a murder should never happen!" Tito stood up to have one bit more of a speech, just to add something "I just wanted to note, some may have not heard about this, but Enis Bešlagić , a devoted muslim has peformed many physical jobs to ensure a great visit of the Pope in Sarajevo." and Enis pushed Tito away slightly to finish the speech "Well yes, I respect every religion and I myself have shook hands of the Pope and I just wanted to make sure that an another world war starts in Sarajevo" he said with a chuckle. "But to not make this go for a long time, I'd just say Welcome to Yugoslavia and end with a song. Please give an applauseto Darija Vračević, a girl whom has sung a Partisan song on a Serbian Song Contest during it's independence and she will sing it now as well." The crowd gave an applause same goes for the people giving the speech behind the podium as she entered in a brown Partisan Uniform with a Triglava Hat on her head, she took her microphone and began to sing 'only that there may be no war'

6581a3bd52b97b6c5f57a87ba0b5c1a4-640x447

• Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities