Possible Slot Filling

Thalmor

War in question: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=269266

Tulip of Stratton Oakmont (id=62540) hit id=53986 - a member of an alliance well-known to be at war - and opened up the war by fortifying. The nation he attacked has a lot more military than he does. I believe he is slot filling.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wanted to bring it up anyways. Just seems unreasonable to attack somebody you can't possibly take on and then immediately fortify twice.

EDIT: I would like to point out that after posting this thread, he launched 2 naval attacks that were immense triumphs. He then pinged me in KT's Discord and said "happy now???"

2UJ0Yah.png

Edited by Thalmor
Linked the wrong war, whoops

new_forum_sig_2.png

I understand that this is a non-discussion forum, but I should be allowed to reply to accusations made towards me. 

I entered the wars knowing that there's two Knight Templar nations already on them. Feeling confident that the two said kt nations will take their militaries out in no time at all, I declared war with the traditional raiding mindset to profit from loot. 

Unfortunately things didn't turn out as well as the two kt nations were less competent at taking out AO military than I thought. I'd love to have continued my one ship raiding but things didn't work out in the circumstances. 

If thalmor or other kt leaders could kindly ask their two nations to take out AO military, I stand able and willing to continue with my raiding. 

• Upvote 1

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

Ask him not me. 

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

6 minutes ago, Tulipia said:

I understand that this is a non-discussion forum, but I should be allowed to reply to accusations made towards me. 

I entered the wars knowing that there's two Knight Templar nations already on them. Feeling confident that the two said kt nations will take their militaries out in no time at all, I declared war with the traditional raiding mindset to profit from loot. 

Unfortunately things didn't turn out as well as the two kt nations were less competent at taking out AO military than I thought. I'd love to have continued my one ship raiding but things didn't work out in the circumstances. 

If thalmor or other kt leaders could kindly ask their two nations to take out AO military, I stand able and willing to continue with my raiding. 

He has waaay more ground than you do. You will not be able to get any money from successful ground battles.

If you try to 1-ship him, then he can just fortify to avoid being beiged.

unknown.png

You also attacked right when we were blitzing- when it would've been most critical for a KT (or even BC) member to get that last slot. It would've made more sense to wait until after round 1 before raiding because he would have a lot less military and warchest to fight back with. Instead, though, you attacked right where he would've been at his strongest.

new_forum_sig_2.png

It wouldn't matter if said kt nations manage to get his military to zero. I'd anticipated that they're able to zero his military which they eventually did zero his ships. Now my one ship raiding strategy works out. Taken a bit longer than usual but I've 5 days to beige him anyway so why does it matter? 

Edited by Tulipia

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

He has waaay more ground than you do. You will not be able to get any money from successful ground battles.

If you try to 1-ship him, then he can just fortify to avoid being beiged.

unknown.png

You also attacked right when we were blitzing- when it would've been most critical for a KT (or even BC) member to get that last slot. It would've made more sense to wait until after round 1 before raiding because he would have a lot less military and warchest to fight back with. Instead, though, you attacked right where he would've been at his strongest.

I admit I was looking to be a freeloader profiting off kt war on AO. I was hoping I could ride freely when AO is zeroed. 

Edit: all active nations can always fortify to avoid beige. Regardless of how much military I have. 

Edited by Tulipia

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Tulipia said:

I have not finished reviewing this report yet. But the accused in a report has always been allowed to post in the report, so you are not in violation of the No-Discussion Forum guidelines. You'll find written into them this specific type of exemption.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In the circumstances, I've peaced out with the AO nation.

Said AO nation has already been beiged by the other two KT nations. I stand no fighting chance against a nation that's active with my zero military, plus constant hammering by two other nations. In my nation's best interests, I've decided to peace out with the AO nation.

• Administrators

I dig a little digging and couldn't find anything conclusive here to suggest that Tulip and the defending nation in question were actively working together and this was an intentional act of slot filling.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I dig a little digging and couldn't find anything conclusive here to suggest that Tulip and the defending nation in question were actively working together and this was an intentional act of slot filling.

Alright, thanks for looking into it Alex.

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Jax locked this topic