Dynamism™™ Ft. GoG and Zodiac

Tali

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

GoG and Zodiac already had a MDoAP through Inquisition. I don't really get the point of this.

They are trying to set the record for most Dynamism™ ever fit into a single anal cavity.

13 hours ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

This movie has been rated...

free-vector-rated-pg-13-clip-art_109733_

After the civil war movie took place, Iron Man and Captain America went separate ways.

Iron Man sought the support of the Chinese men, who have found out ways to mass produce the armors he invented just from a glance, although not so reliable at times, while empowering Doctor Strange with highly unstable magical artifacts.

Captain America turned to the Guardians of the Galaxy, hoping to find technology better than that of Iron Man, recruiting space mercenaries in the process. How did he get on well with them we wouldn't know, maybe since both Capt and Starlord are old-fashioned guys.

Now, under the threat of Thanos, C.A and I.M have reunited, alongside their newfound allies. Rules have been drafted, terms have been made. It’s time for all to stand together.

Article 1: Respect

Iron Man and Captain America, even with their disputes have agreed to respect and work with each other. With this, Guardians of The Galaxy and Zodiac shall follow with their example and agree to respect each other and any disputes between the two shall be handled in backroom channels where opium’n shiet will be supplied by Zodiac, while GoG provides blackjack and hookers.

Article 2: Mutual Defense

When an external force decides to go aggro on either side, Zodiac will bring their copied high-tech equipment, GoG will recruit aliens (BK go away) for mass armament and beat the shite out of them.

Article 3) Optional Aggression

Iron Man and Captain America have agreed that if one party decides to go on the offensive of galactic or international terrorist threats, the other party is encouraged, but not required to join in.

Article 4) Cancellation

If for some reasons Chinese equipment blows up unexpectedly and they want to refuse responsibility or alien mercenaries decides to abandon ship (spaceship my gawd), either side is expected to give each other a 72-hour cancellation notice. During the 72 hour period, this agreement is still in effect, and when the 72 hour mark is hit, these terms are cancelled.

FEATURING:

Zodiac

Emperor of Yin: Pablo

Emperor of Yang: Taco

Yangban of FA: Emannuel

Reinhardt Yangban of IA: Fiji God

Yangban of EA: AayushS

Guardians of the Galaxy

Star Lord: Seeker

Kree Ambassador(FA): Natalia Poklonskaya(Aka Abby) 

The Collector(Econ): Codonian 

Master Technician(IA): Hahiha

Nova Prime(MA): Grosskev

Tl;dr: Dynamism™™™

12 hours ago, Seeker said:

Zodiac has been a through and through ally for Guardians of The Galaxy well before our introduction into the Inquisition.  We are pleased to be able to announce a separate treaty that properly gives illumination towards our relationship on an alliance to alliance level.  This isn't a light decision however it is a necessary one given our history.  I appreciate the several talks that have occurred between Aerys, Taco, Pablo and Jack etc that have helped lead us into this decision.  Guardians of The Galaxy welcomes the formal treaty between our two respective alliances.

o/ Zodiac

10 hours ago, Apeman said:

Nice move. I see what you did there. Signing the treaty so any iq cancellations won't void this individual treaty. 

Good to see good friends getting closer

Natalia: I love you, but I hate you for posting this trash. Like TLF level garbage. 

Seeker: how's it feel to literally fight to get into IQ and demand their presence and rush there decision only to obviously have them break a part at the will of basically the bullshit "everyone forge new treaties but we will still have paperless agreements with everyone we just dropped" current political landscape? 

Also, why would this need to be posted now rather than like when y'all actually "dissolved" IQ?

Also, how's them loans?

Apeman: you beat me to it. 

Anyways good luck to Natalia. You're just a garbage person now. 

I have developed an up to date guide for viewing treaties.

1. Open alliance affairs

2. See a treaty announcement

3a. If its an ally, comment "Great work guys! Glad to see this happening, best wishes!!!1!!1 xoxoxoxo" When in reality the treaty is absolutely trash and useless. 

3b. If its an opposing alliance, comment "Wow how much paper can be signed, look at this consolidation! Trash, the game is one sided now." also act like the opposing alliances are ruining the game, when in reality your alliance was doing the exact same thing for years. 

4. Realize the treaties being made are trash whether you are a friend or foe and it will not stop. Quit the game after being enlightened.

• Upvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

This narrative of making the world more Dynamic™™™ is nothing more than a ruse, the shaming tactics are hopefully falling on deaf ears. 

Its a numbers game based on score not the number of treaties you have, does TKR and other alliances expect the world to suddenly "follow" them and open themselves up to being easily rolled. In a Dynamic™™™ world TKR isn't going to be rolled because TKR still has 650K Score directly tied to, they could easily muster 850K and probably a lot more. Yeah real Dynamic™™™ there folks. Its impossible to roll TKR without a coalition and I imagine in this "Dynamic™™™" world that is exactly what they hope for. 

In regards to this idea of Dynamism™™™, ok sure you don't have many treaties but the treaties you do have are with strong alliances that make it difficult to roll you so treaties are going to have to be signed to get alliances to help to roll you, it is illogical to get rid of treaties in the first place.The world at this very moment is as Dynamic™™™ as the game will get and is much more Dynamic™™™ than in the past, so many large alliances that can get rolled that otherwise may not get rolled if people were to follow the current idea of "Dynamism™™™" going around.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

44 minutes ago, Lightning said:

This narrative of making the world more Dynamic™™™™ is nothing more than a ruse, the shaming tactics are hopefully falling on deaf ears. 

Its a numbers game based on score not the number of treaties you have, does TKR and other alliances expect the world to suddenly "follow" them and open themselves up to being easily rolled. In a Dynamic™™™™ world TKR isn't going to be rolled because TKR still has 650K Score directly tied to, they could easily muster 850K and probably a lot more. Yeah real Dynamic™™™™ there folks. Its impossible to roll TKR without a coalition and I imagine in this "Dynamic™™™™" world that is exactly what they hope for. 

In regards to this idea of Dynamism™™™™, ok sure you don't have many treaties but the treaties you do have are with strong alliances that make it difficult to roll you so treaties are going to have to be signed to get alliances to help to roll you, it is illogical to get rid of treaties in the first place.The world at this very moment is as Dynamic™™™™ as the game will get and is much more Dynamic™™™™ than in the past, so many large alliances that can get rolled that otherwise may not get rolled if people were to follow the current idea of "Dynamism™™™™" going around.

I mean, IQ has an easy 1.02 million score in direct counters if you hit any of them. 

Don't do the Dynamic™™™™ and point that finger when IQ is equally as guilty of what you're proposing, if you're correct. 

However, while we can't confirm if TKR will actually get all this power in, we can for sure guarantee that IQ will get that amount in because they are so tightly tied together. You can look at the numbers and say it's even, but you can  also look at the fact that over half the game wants smaller, varied wars, where we don't do the same thing and more or less agree to do the same thing 3 months later down the line. 

I am hammered so if my maths is wrong I apologise, but your numbers don't account for what people actually want to see happen 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

9 hours ago, Bezzers said:

I mean, IQ has an easy 1.02 million score in direct counters if you hit any of them. 

Don't do the Dynamic™™™™™ and point that finger when IQ is equally as guilty of what you're proposing, if you're correct. 

However, while we can't confirm if TKR will actually get all this power in, we can for sure guarantee that IQ will get that amount in because they are so tightly tied together. You can look at the numbers and say it's even, but you can  also look at the fact that over half the game wants smaller, varied wars, where we don't do the same thing and more or less agree to do the same thing 3 months later down the line. 

I am hammered so if my maths is wrong I apologise, but your numbers don't account for what people actually want to see happen 

IQ isn't guilty of anything since they aren't trying to push "Dynamism™" while TKR are but can they still probably get 1.4 Million Score or more through treaties. TKR can get 850K without a doubt and you can't trust them and Guardian so we will say they can 1 Million easily, which would match IQ at this moment very equally in terms of past wars even if we were to discount Guardian which isn't wise. The fact is TKR is never going to be involved in a small war unless they choose to roll smaller alliances, the half of the game that wants everyone to drop treaties needs to pressure TKR, KT, Pantheon and others to drop their treaties and further isolate themselves because clear connections still exist that allow them amass huge amounts of score for war. 

What do people want to see happen?

IpHGyGc.png

Congrats to you two, ignore the whole consolidation is evil bullshit....not sure why people get so up in arms over sphere alliances who get close enough to sign treaties.  Seems pretty normal to me.  It's also not why the game is what it is today.  Best of luck to you both.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1