Spying nukes

Doughnuts

We should be able to spy away freshly made nukes, i see no reason why we can not, it would save a lot of issues with people just fortifying and hoping to nuke at the last minute, its a chickenshit thing to do and a stop of this should be made, people who DoW should fight not simply spam fortify to avoid a lost and nuke at the last hour.

• Wiki Mod

Basically, in the olden days, a lot of the more active alliances had scripts that alerted them when an enemy made a nuke, so they could spy them away the instant they were made. The end result was this mechanic being added to prevent that.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 1/20/2018 at 10:13 AM, Ripper said:

Avoiding attacking out of the blue the player with the most nukes launched would also help you maintain your precious infra. :v

Attacking out of the blue, very odd coming from the leader from arrgh who attacks people with no reason other than them not logging on for 24 hours, also i do not mind being nuked, its just boring when someone DoW you then do nothing but fire one nuke that takes less than 5 mins for me to fix. IF you going to DoW me at least be man enough to fight and not run away.

On 1/20/2018 at 6:28 AM, Dr Rush said:

Basically, in the olden days, a lot of the more active alliances had scripts that alerted them when an enemy made a nuke, so they could spy them away the instant they were made. The end result was this mechanic being added to prevent that.

Personally do not see that as a bad thing, if your going to have them protected for 24 hours, then they should not be able to be used for 24 hours also.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:11 AM, Long Shanks said:

Attacking out of the blue, very odd coming from the leader from arrgh who attacks people with no reason other than them not logging on for 24 hours, also i do not mind being nuked, its just boring when someone DoW you then do nothing but fire one nuke that takes less than 5 mins for me to fix. IF you going to DoW me at least be man enough to fight and not run away.

Personally do not see that as a bad thing, if your going to have them protected for 24 hours, then they should not be able to be used for 24 hours also.

You're thinking in terms of what's convenient for you, not for what mechanics are fair and allow weaker factions to compete against stronger ones. This is a perpetual game, where definitive and lasting victories should not happen at all, much less be won and lost within days or even minutes.

Also, how exactly do you make tens of millions every 5 minutes?