Merge, Disband, Curbstomp

Holton

Pretty straightforward spin-off of a drinking game.

Which alliance would you choose to merge into your's, which would you disband, which would you roll?

Limit answers to the top 25 please, to keep it interesting.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Merge:  Any of the alliances in INQ...  so long as I can keep the treaties.  That way I can help INQ since they are out manned compared to any of the other blocks in this game in case of an eventual war.

Disband:  TKR.  I don't like Smith.  He stole Cuppy's cat.

Roll:  We don't fight anymore in this game, so this is "no longer applicable".  Let the pixel building continue!

• Upvote 3

Merge: Fark. They've got many nukes that can help in the great Whale ? hunt.

Disband: KT. Terrible alliance. Only reason they haven't been rolled to oblivion already is that no one wants to waste the resources doing it.

Roll: Pantheon...duh.

• Upvote 1

Merge Arrgh because they would no longer be pirates :P

Disband... Inquisition, can I do this? If not NPO, first step to disband IQ

Roll anyone, just give me a war! If I have to pick one then Rose because would be a great fight

• Upvote 1

I decided to choose the same one twice and ignore the "top 25" rule coz thug lyfe I guess.

Merge: Noobs Army none really, but if I had to pick one it'd be Guardian, since they're the best fighting alliance in the game.

Disband: HBE because they're HBE.

Roll: HBE, because Hades's salt and tears would be far too delicious :wub: (ideally number 3 would cause number 2).

Edited by Insert Name Here

Guest San Fortunado

Merge Zodiac so we can have all their treaties

Disband UPN so they don't beat out having the most treaties

Roll KT for the memes.

Edited by San Fortunado

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

I decided to choose the same one twice and ignore the "top 25" rule coz thug lyfe I guess.

Merge: Noobs Army none really, but if I had to pick one it'd be Guardian, since they're the best fighting alliance in the game.

Disband: HBE because they're HBE.

Roll: HBE, because Hades's salt and tears would be far too delicious :wub: (ideally number 3 would cause number 2).

I felt if I chose HBE it would seem Petty and grudge like.  Although it would be fun 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

• Wiki Mod

Merge: NPO, Tiering reasons

Disband: UPN, mercy for the already slowly dying.

Roll: Zodiac, cause war.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Merge: Guardian, well-connected group of fighters, don't see a reason not to.

Disband: The Commonwealth, probably the most useless of the top 25 with a pretty significant inferiority complex

Roll: United Purple Nations, just to see if any of them are still awake besides under

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Merge: BK, they need Roz Wei edge to make it back to the good old days

Disband: Pantheon

Roll: CoS

Merge: Dark Brotherhood, because long standing treaty and stuff 

Disband: toss-up between HBE and AO, but I guess I'll have to go with the former 

Roll: AO, because I don't really like Kastor.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Merge: CoS, I like 'em and we're roughly the same tier

Disband: BK, just about all the good people have already left and they've lost their sense of humor

Roll: everyone, blood for the blood god

• Downvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Merge Acadia so I could remove the nazi loving filth that tainted our old Dutch friends

Disband Acadia so the crazy Dutchmen can get away from the nazi loving filth 

Roll Acadia to smash the nazi loving filth. Also roll Mensa wherever they are now. Also roll Pantheon because pixels. Also roll Arrgh because traitors. Also roll CoS because Queen loves them more than me. Also roll TKR because they put chemicals in the water that turned the fricken frogs gay. Also roll NPO because they think TKR put chemicals in the water that turned the fricken frogs gay. Also roll NK so the world can't produce food for years. Also roll KT. Also roll Starbuck because he was in KT.

• Upvote 2