Bastion needs to grow up

Dobby the Free Elf

Just now, Frederick said:

Being a white supremacist or a nazi is not a prequisite to being racist.  Just because Asian communities don't like blacks doesn't mean that makes them white supremacists or nazis.  You calling everyone who you don't like a nazi or white supremacist doesn't make it true.  

I find myself agreeing with this sentiment. Let's save the 'N' word for real Nazis.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Sun Yat-sen said:

"Chinese Neo Nazi", that is definitely some hardcore shit you are accusing me of. Also, both of you trying to say isolationism is a bad thing? Why is it wrong to reject certain ethnic's beliefs and being proud of other ethnic's beliefs?

"Ethnic beliefs"

C4H5eIZWEAECb2C.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

"Chinese Neo Nazi", that is definitely some hardcore shit you are accusing me of. Also, both of you trying to say isolationism is a bad thing? Why is it wrong to reject certain ethnic's beliefs and being proud of other ethnic's beliefs?

First you're taking my post out of context.   I was merely stating that durmij wasn't too far off from his statement on isolationism/supremacy/etc.

Second, yes, isolationism is a bad thing -  but that's for a different topic and conversation altogether.

4 minutes ago, durmij said:

"Ethnic beliefs"

C4H5eIZWEAECb2C.jpg

everything-i-dont-like-is-a-spook-the-an

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

45 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

wtf, what is that even suppose to mean? I seriously think you're autistic. 

Oh shit I'm caught.  Call him Autistic cause it's edgy.  ?

• Upvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

9 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Being a white supremacist or a nazi is not a prequisite to being racist.

This is arguable given that racism is very broad yet clearly defined, and <insert race here> supremacy clearly fits right into that.

The "Nazi" part, however, depends on what you're arguing about.  The political or personal view part, but for the most part it will inevitably fall into being a racist as well.

8 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

Why is it wrong to reject certain ethnic's beliefs and being proud of other ethnic's beliefs?

It in fact is the definition of Racism 

• Upvote 1

yUpP2fl.jpg

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

First you're taking my post out of context.   I was merely stating that durmij wasn't too far off from his statement on isolationism/supremacy/etc.

Second, yes, isolationism is a bad thing -  but that's for a different topic and conversation altogether.

Everyone should become a libertarian

1 minute ago, Johnny Costello said:

Oh shit I'm caught.  Call him Autistic cause it's edgy.  ?

Autism isn't funny

• Downvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

2 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

You should go back to school then.

Sarcasm dumbass.  

1 minute ago, Princess Kitty said:

Autism isn't funny

Duh... 

• Upvote 1

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

If you've ever spoken to Bastion you'd know he's NAZBOL

NAZBOL GANG 

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I lean slightly on the conservative side, but I do agree with some libertarian views.

Then you need to understand we need to say no to racism, but not use violence against racists. Words win in the end. Pacifism is the way!!!!

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Frederick said:

everything-i-dont-like-is-a-spook-the-an

Not an undeserved joke, as there are far more bad egoists that basically amount to the Rick and Morty fans of philosophy then there are actual egoists. But I was using "spook" correctly here. Stirner originally used it to describe humanism, the worship of man over god, as being just as flawed as religion. Anything that one worships can be a spook if it isn't purely based in the material reality and is the basis of one's worldview. The idea of race being directly tied to culture has been thoroughly debunked, to say nothing of most "race science" being alluded to here. So worshipping one's own race and ascribing values to it is indeed, spooky.

20 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

How are ethnic beliefs are "spook"? I can't reject and denounce Indians' belief of shitting feces on designated shitting streets? I can't be proud of China's legacies and rich history during the Song and Ming Dynasties?

See above.

14 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

Isn't Bashtion that white supremacist dude who was in T$. And Acadia.  Got banned from Arrgh channel and what not.... 

He's also a massive homophobe and a sexist, so as you can see Bastion truly is a stand-up guy.

Edited by Peter Quill
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

5 hours ago, Princess Kitty said:

Anyway, isn't calling everyone who disagrees with you a nazi getting old?

E1zAlGB.jpg?1

Nazbols are just Neo-nazis too cowardly to openly admit that they're Neo-nazis. Your ideology is a meme.

CSxul3Y.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

It's 2018, guys.

"there is one race. the human race" Race is constructed by us and it divides us, not unites us. I just want everyone to united. Everyone has the capability of amazing things, but don't hate on em. Love thy neighbor. (neighbour to please the canadians and english).

Yeah Yeah, you don't need to say it. I'm thotin, thorcuck, race traitor thorin. Do something about it. Grow up and stop blaming others for your life.

Maybe don't use rape jokes, lynchings, and the holocaust to meme and I would be your friend. And nobody is saying I am guilt-free of bad or distasteful memes. It's just got to stop.

I pray for you, NSR. Good luck with your lives and hopefully you will see the light.

• Downvote 1

It's 2018. There may be a human race.  But guess what.  There are different races of human.  To deny that is outright idiotic and frankly the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

Here is what you do.  

1. Recognize that those who are paler get a better chance at opportunity in this world,  it's an unconscious act. 

2. Be inclusive and have an open mind to the fact that anybody can and does except in life.  There isn't any reason that only whites are rich,  except the fact that people are afraid of a black man having power?  Wanna guess why.  Ask those who hate Barak Obama.  

The goal here is to stop being a racist pos.  Not make memes about it.  If you got a problem with that go eat a tide pod

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

yUpP2fl.jpg

54 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

It's 2018. There may be a human race.  But guess what.  There are different races of human.  To deny that is outright idiotic and frankly the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

Here is what you do.  

1. Recognize that those who are paler get a better chance at opportunity in this world,  it's an unconscious act. 

2. Be inclusive and have an open mind to the fact that anybody can and does except in life.  There isn't any reason that only whites are rich,  except the fact that people are afraid of a black man having power?  Wanna guess why.  Ask those who hate Barak Obama.  

The goal here is to stop being a racist pos.  Not make memes about it.  If you got a problem with that go eat a tide pod

Yet here you are telling others to eat tide podes and you want them to be inclusive? You can't be 1-D inclusive, you have to accept there are other points of view and squash them the proper way through proper points, not telling them to go eat tide pods.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Princess Kitty said:

Yet here you are telling others to eat tide podes and you want them to be inclusive? You can't be 1-D inclusive, you have to accept there are other points of view and squash them the proper way through proper points, not telling them to go eat tide pods.

We do realize that was sarcasm correct?  DO NOT EAT DISHWASHER DETERGENT 

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

We do realize that was sarcasm correct?  DO NOT EAT DISHWASHER DETERGENT 

It's actually laundry detergent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

>Racial science has been debunked

Oy, but by what kind of scientists?

Why don't you elaborate on the type of scientists? You seem to have all the answers.