Bastion needs to grow up

Dobby the Free Elf

Bastion is a martyr. We will make a marching anthem for his achievements and make it the official patrol anthem.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Princess Kitty said:

This is to talk about the current war on CF and how they didn't do nothing

If they didn’t do nothing does that mean they did something? 

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

I'm just confused cause he told me once that PoC enjoy working the low end jobs that pay min wage due to not being educated enough like white people, (yes his words) 

so him being "chinese" seems to me to be a huge coverup just to say whatever he wants without consequences. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

5 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

I'm just confused cause he told me once that PoC enjoy working the low end jobs that pay min wage due to not being educated enough like white people, (yes his words) 

so him being "chinese" seems to me to be a huge coverup just to say whatever he wants without consequences. 

Really makes you think

4.png

Can confirm that Bastion is behind an ultra conspiracy and that he is in fact a racist white male in disguise as a Chinaman.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

1 hour ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

Lies, I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth!

nowi see why they think you're chinese. Ming Dynasty..... ha. (Flash Gordon) #DeathToMing

• Downvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 hours ago, Queen M said:

It doesn't matter. Trash is trash is trash.

takes one to know one

we are what we eat

Words speak louder than actions

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Give a man trash and he is fed for a day, teach a man to be trash and he can live forever

once trash always trash

trash, trash, makes many

trash wasn't built in a day

see no trash, hear no trash, speak no trash

trash is cheap

trash is always greener on the other side

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

6 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Idolizing middle age Asian countries for their isolationism is a very common white supremacist tendency. And honestly, the only real consistent component of white supremacy is anti blackness, so he could very well be a Chinese Neo Nazi.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, durmij said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Idolizing middle age Asian countries for their isolationism is a very common white supremacist tendency. And honestly, the only real consistent component of white supremacy is anti blackness, so he could very well be a Chinese Neo Nazi.

That's some hardcore mental gymnastics you got there.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

2 minutes ago, Frederick said:

That's some hardcore mental gymnastics you got there.  

This are all pretty well documented and reoccurring patterns. You not being familiar with them doesn't make them untrue.

Edited by durmij
spelling
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

Wrong

Anyway, isn't calling everyone who disagrees with you a nazi getting old?

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, durmij said:

In the South, some Asian communities really dislike Black Americans.  So who knows.

EDIT:

durmij isn't wrong with his statement.  Idolizing isolationism is a consistent trait in white supremacy.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Princess Kitty said:

Anyway, isn't calling everyone who disagrees with you a nazi getting old?

When one has been caught multiple times using slurs and advocating for the deaths of people based on inborn traits, one tends to attract the label. As do their apologists.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, durmij said:

When one has been caught multiple times using slurs and advocating for the deaths of people based on inborn traits, one tends to attract the label. As do their apologists.

Ha, it's well known I am a libertarian who doesn't purge people for their political beliefs, even commieesssssssss durhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrawrh

• Downvote 2

Just now, Princess Kitty said:

Ha, it's well known I am a libertarian who doesn't purge people for their political beliefs, even commieesssssssss durhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrawrh

We weren't talk about you, were we?

5 minutes ago, durmij said:

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

In the South, some Asian communities really dislike Black Americans.  So who knows.

EDIT:

durmij isn't wrong with his statement.  Idolizing isolationism is a consistent trait in white supremacy.

Being a white supremacist or a nazi is not a prequisite to being racist.  Just because Asian communities don't like blacks doesn't mean that makes them white supremacists or nazis.  You calling everyone who you don't like a nazi or white supremacist doesn't make it true.  

Edited by Frederick
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1