Ingame Message Spam

Shakyr

• Administrators

Feel free to use the "Block" feature for in-game messaging to prevent players from messaging you.

While this is spam, it appears to be a one-off, accidental instance and not an intentional or repeated violation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 1/19/2018 at 2:35 AM, Schirminator said:

He was making a messaging bot and it had an issue. He didnt intentionally spam people

Then he should have apologised to those nations he accidentally spammed and not just simply continue on as if nothing had happened.

If he doesn't have an audit trail, so he knows what messages were sent, then he should get to coding one.

On 1/20/2018 at 7:12 AM, Alex said:

Feel free to use the "Block" feature for in-game messaging to prevent players from messaging you.

While this is spam, it appears to be a one-off, accidental instance and not an intentional or repeated violation.

Block only solves the issue for myself. It won't solve the issue for all the other nations in the game.

Also, this time it was only a few messages. What if next time a spam bot screws up, it's a 100 messages or a 1000 messages?

I'm not saying you should do anything in this case, I reported it to raise exactly this issue though.

• Upvote 2

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Jax locked this topic