Make anonymous ads possible

Zoot

Perhaps if the anonymous ads cost notably more. At least double what they do now.

Alternatively, one could find a rando or an AWOL player to post the ad, making your own deals and adding unique levels of possible complications and interactions.

So really, I could go one way or the other.

xzhPlEh.png?1

9 hours ago, Joel James said:

Spoken like a true person with no capability of lateral thinking. 

Or maybe I am thinking so far out of the box, that my thinking was inside the box the entire time.

But seriously, removing accountability on the internet has always led to great things happening.

• Wiki Mod

I'm actually not opposed to this as it stands. Shocked as I am to say that.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Back in my day, we didn't anonymously post up ads to attack others.  We just did it.

On a serious note, while the idea is sound, it also promotes cowardice.  So I'm kinda torn on it.  Meh, would be interesting to see used.

anonymous ads are stupid

Just say what's on everyone's mind:

IQ is killing the game

ECM is cancer

BK is washed up

TKR is dying

tS is irrelevant now

Nuke Bloc's achievement is harassing trolls

Don't trust women

etc

That's basically it

Also, most of you guys can't make a good meme to save your life, so the anonymous ad is pointless. Just read some OWF salt.

I've made ads shitting on alliances before.

I'd gladly leak sensitive info. 

Sorry Zoot, this is a no-go like your econ policies/BK taxes under your tenure.

Edited by Lucifer Morningstar
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2018 at 5:02 AM, Buorhann said:

Back in my day, we didn't anonymously post up ads to attack others.  We just did it.

On a serious note, while the idea is sound, it also promotes cowardice.  So I'm kinda torn on it.  Meh, would be interesting to see used.

any more cowardice than people who raid inactive's, or start a war and spam fort and nuke? the game is full of cowards, even the "banks" and other things are going on so this wont make much difference 

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Long Shanks said:

any more cowardice than people who raid inactive's, or start a war and spam fort and nuke? the game is full of cowards, even the "banks" and other things are going on so this wont make much difference 

Yes its significantly more cowardly, because you can hold raiders, or Vaca Mode abusers accountable if you so choose.  However, anonymity removes accountability.