What's up Rose?

Insert Name Here

So haydentoo (who had already been killing @Bambino's spies for about a month a while ago, while haydentoo was still in Dark Brotherhood) decided to kill Hit Girl's spies and Hate Machine decided to retaliate. Oblivion and Rose decided themselves to back up an aggressive action against Hate Machine.

Care to enlighten me, Rose?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

So haydentoo (who had already been killing @Bambino's spies for about a month a while ago, while haydentoo was still in Dark Brotherhood) decided to kill Hit Girl's spies and Hate Machine decided to retaliate. Oblivion and Rose decided themselves to back up an aggressive action against Hate Machine.

Care to enlighten me, Rose?

They will not

1 minute ago, Thantos said:

They will not

They might as well. After all their protector Oblivion, who they decided to back up, is the aggressor.

PS: If you want the logs and timelines regarding the assassination of Hit Girl's spies they're on Hate Machine's private Discord channel, so we'll happily share them.

Edited by Insert Name Here

2 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

They might as well. After all their protector Oblivion, who they decided to back up is the aggressor.

If HM didn't act selfish all the time, maybe they would like u ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Epi said:

By back up, are we saying "midnight blitz" or they said mean and threatening things

No, they simply decided to send a few nations to help Oblivion in their aggressive conduct.

Just now, Thantos said:

If HM didn't act selfish all the time, maybe they would like u ;)

That doesn't make much sense but whatever. Point is Oblivion is the aggressor and Rose is backing them up.

5 minutes ago, Epi said:

oh oki then, so no cause for World War 413?

Nah, I have no reason to believe Rose will put themselves on the line trying to defend Oblivion after this dumb!@#$ery.

Just now, Epi said:

To each there own i guess, well i hope this gets resolved quickly, no need for pointless confusion and further damages

Well, let's see if Rose and Oblivion care to pay some reps then.

Winners don't pay reps, and when you attack us of course Oblivion is going to counter, same as you countered us.

For a person who always advocates war and is part of a "military alliance" im disappointed that your actions don't seen to match to your words. You attacked belligerently seeming to forget you're not invincible because you've got good stats, of course counters will come and will take you down.

Relish in the opportunity to fight brother as you always claim you want to, it's what I'm doing

Edit: for clarity, i mean how I hit INH, arch hit me, I hit jodo, Dayne and Boyce hit me. Counters lead to counters, don't see any of us complaining

Edited by Rogue
Clarity
  • Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

Winners don't pay reps, and when you attack us of course Oblivion is going to counter, same as you countered us.

For a person who always advocates war and is part of a "military alliance" im disappointed that your actions don't seen to match to your words. You attacked belligerently seeming to forget you're not invincible because you've got good stats, of course counters will come and will take you down.

Relish in the opportunity to fight brother as you always claim you want to, it's what I'm doing

The aggressor is Oblivion with haydentoo killing Hit Girl's spies. But you can obviously keep backing up an aggressive action against a protectorate of BK and Zodiac. Maybe they don't care but hey, if you guys enjoy the risk, then fine by me. :) 

Also, @Rogue, you were in Hogwarts and were supposed to counter haydentoo for killing Bambino's spies. Are you saying spy attacks aren't an aggressive action?

4 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

The aggressor is Oblivion with haydentoo killing Hit Girl's spies. But you can obviously keep backing up an aggressive action against a protectorate of BK and Zodiac. Maybe they don't care but hey, if you guys enjoy the risk, then fine by me. :) 

Also, @Rogue, you were in Hogwarts and were supposed to counter haydentoo for killing Bambino's spies. Are you saying spy attacks aren't an aggressive action?

5vw61f.jpg

I'm saying that it's disappointing you're complaining about it on forums when you obviously weren't wanting to do diplomacy before you attacked, funny how things changed. HW did a lot of diplomacy before that hit, not a blind strike without that'll obviously get you countered. This is assuming Hayden even did it. Stop trying faux diplomacy when you realise this isn't a raid on an outnumbered target that you can't just kill units on and then peace.

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I'm sure Rose is quaking in their boots right now at the prospect BK might come along and collectively downvote all their posts lmfao.

Fine by me, if Oblivion needs help from Rose to back up an aggressive action against a 9 player micro, so be it. If you're stronger and you don't mind the risk then idc.

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

Fine by me, if Oblivion needs help from Rose to counter a 9 player micro, so be it. If you're stronger and you don't mind the risk then idc.

Glad this forum politics was resolved without the use of unnecessary force (wall of texts) 

Jl0McAJ.gif

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

Fine by me, if Oblivion needs help from Rose to counter a 9 player micro, so be it. If you're stronger and you don't mind the risk then idc.

The real question is whether BK and Zodiac honor their protectorates like Rose has done lmfao.

You seem mad Rose actually fulfilled a treaty obligation. Don't take out your frustrations on Rose my man, go tell your protectors to do their job.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

I wasn't complaining at all, Rogue. When you kill someone's spies, the attacker will be countered. Otherwise you do what you gotta do.I'm at work so I'll post the espionage timelines when I can drop by Discord later today. :P 

@Sketchy, is Rose supposed to back up their protectorate's aggressive action? If so then fine by me.

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

I wasn't complaining at all, Rogue. When you kill someone's spies, the attacker will be countered. Otherwise you do what you gotta do.I'm at work so I'll post the espionage timelines when I can drop by Discord later today. :P 

@Sketchy, is Rose supposed to back up their protectorate's aggressive action? If so then fine by me.

>Protectorate

>Protector

>Protect

SMH fam this ain't rocket science. 

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

6 minutes ago, Arrow said:

@Taco @Pablo @Tiber @Curufinwe you guys going to fulfil your protectorate duties?   please do, everyone wants to see Rose crumble

Brother you're really expecting them to protect a bunch of people who left them? Lmao BK doesn't do that shit, once you're out you're out. The protectorate is just a gesture of good will

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

>Protectorate

>Protector

>Protect

SMH fam this ain't rocket science. 

Don't be ridiculous, following treaty obligations isn't a thing in PnW anymore

Jl0McAJ.gif